QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

always had microsoft...

bananas

or

grapes

12.08.2010, 12:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Grapes, just can't handle bananas, banana bread, banana medicine, etc, ICK!

TYPING IN CAPS or adding lots of !!!!!!!!! to get a point across

12.08.2010, 01:52 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

CAPS I THINK BECAUSE IT'S KIND OF AMUSING THAT WAY WHEREAS THE EXCLAMATION MARKS GET QUITE IRRITATING

Phone or webcam?

12.08.2010, 07:39 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Phone defintely. Hate webcams.

Making someone dinner or having someone make dinner for you?

12.09.2010, 06:31 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Having someone make dinner for me...

BUT! I am a fairly decent cook and do enjoy having someone over for a dinner that I have prepared. Nothing fancy, just good...

====================

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but...

Kindle

or

Book

===============

hahaha
just looked at the two words I wrote and it reminded me of "Farenheit 451" (Book and kindle)

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.11.2010, 09:37 PM.

12.11.2010, 09:36 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Book. Kindles annoy me.

Wheely swivel chairs or ones with four legs?

12.12.2010, 05:56 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

wheely, swivels (like the one I'm in right now lol)

CocoaPuffs

or

Rice Krispies

12.12.2010, 12:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

rice krispies
I want some now! i haven't had cereal in such a long time.

Shampoo or Conditioner

12.12.2010, 02:15 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shampoo, it smells better

Dark Chocolate - or - Milk Chocolate

12.13.2010, 02:30 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Dark chocolate...mmm.

Snowball fight or watergun fight?

12.13.2010, 06:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

watergun fight, we don't have snow here

white t shirt or tank top

12.13.2010, 11:01 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tanktop, more feminine

Concert or festival?

12.14.2010, 05:29 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Festivals because they feel like they're more worth the money and take up the better part of the day/night.

Shaken, or Stirred?

12.20.2010, 03:07 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
jusomekid
Ohmu

stirred

soup or stew?

12.20.2010, 09:35 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

a good ol' meaty, veggity beef stew..... yummeeeeeeee!
edit: Me thinks that sounds good for dinner tomorrow night after work... I'll go by Sizzlers and just have the salad bar with numerous bowls of beef stew..... drools.....

tarts

or

cupcakes

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.21.2010, 11:07 PM.

12.21.2010, 11:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Cupcakes.

Gingersnaps or shortbread cookies?

12.22.2010, 09:46 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Ginger Snaps!!! man, I haven't thought about them in ages, literally... gonna get some today for sure... Thanks, fen...

strawberry shortcake

or

chocolate sundae

12.23.2010, 09:15 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

strawberry shortcake
ice cream + lactose intolerant = BAD

glue or tape

12.23.2010, 02:42 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

depends on the application, but generally Tape...

Super Glue

or

Gorilla Glue

(I recently read the label on a Gorilla Glue bottle and it said to 'wet' the surface before appling the glue for a better, stronger stick!!! Used the stuff for years and never read the info... )

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.25.2010, 12:55 AM.

12.25.2010, 12:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Super, no clue what gorilla glue is. xP

Wake up early on Xmas day or sleep in?

12.25.2010, 04:23 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks