QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...    »  ]
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Newspaper, i dont watch tv

Toasted bread or un toasted.

02.23.2011, 07:19 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Toasted.

Ouuter space or bottom of the ocean?

02.23.2011, 11:01 AM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Outer space. Not only because space is awesome, but the ocean freaks me out...

Ancient Greeks or the Vikings?

Post last edited by fenkashi on 02.23.2011, 04:14 PM.

02.23.2011, 04:13 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hard choice, as both are interesting for different reasons. In that case, I'll go with Vikings, since I'm far more closely related to them.

Meat or vegetables?

02.23.2011, 04:21 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anouther hard choice..., id say meat.

Bling or zing?

02.23.2011, 04:35 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Erm, zing? Not a huge fan of bling. xD

Style your hair in the morning or just run a brush through it?

02.24.2011, 01:52 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Brush, but sometimes i do neather.

Chocolate or sweets?

02.24.2011, 02:12 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, definitely chocolate. It places above most other things.

Poetry or drama?

02.24.2011, 05:05 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Poetry for reading, drama for watching. I always found poetry slams so boring...

What's more annoying: hitting your funny bone or the pins and needle feeling?

02.24.2011, 08:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Hmm...., hitting funny bone.

Train or plane? (safeness wise)

02.25.2011, 08:52 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

One is as safe as the other, really...

but I will opt for the train 'cause I rode them when I was very little...

A ride in a hot-air balloon or a blimp?

02.25.2011, 04:49 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Blimp, I have been in the hot air balloon before! So I want to try something new

Cola or Fanta?

02.25.2011, 06:30 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Fanta

Ben 10 or power rangers?

02.25.2011, 06:44 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Power rangers, hands down.

Flowers or trees???

02.25.2011, 11:23 PM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Trees. I'd rather look up xD and also, trees have flowers on them sometimes...and flowers can't have trees on them...

I think I need sleep.

Building a sand castle or getting in the water?

02.25.2011, 11:43 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Building a sand castle!!

Anamaniacs or Spongebob?

02.26.2011, 02:09 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
reecetard
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by reecetard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Without a doubt Spongebob - hes my childhood!!

Big city holiday or quiet country break?

~ No matter how many weapons you may have ~
~ No matter how great your technology may be ~
~ The world cannot live without love ~

02.26.2011, 05:21 AM reecetard is offline   Profile for reecetard Add reecetard to your buddy list Homepage of reecetard
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Quiet country break. Been thinking about this for a bit, and I want to go someplace I can see the stars. ^^

Juice or pop?

02.26.2011, 07:48 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

soda pop...

yeah, yeah, I know.... sigh...lol

pop tarts or cinnamon rolls...

02.27.2011, 02:47 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Easy. Pop tarts!

Rising early or sleeping in?

02.27.2011, 04:17 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks