QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions This... And That Game Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  This... And That GamePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Something to do when your bored...

Ok what to do here is you pick a word/item/thing that you like/perfer better out of two choices, then you add two things for the next person to pick from...hope this is clear enough

Here I'll start off.....

Beer or Wine

04.23.2008, 07:03 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wine. Definitely.

Day or night?

04.23.2008, 07:13 AM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Wine. Definitely.

Day or night?

DAY...

Salt or Pepper...

04.23.2008, 07:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
filter
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

salt

hot tea or iced tea

04.23.2008, 07:30 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hot.

Arren how you can choose between wine and beer at your age I don't know.

Summer or Winter?

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.23.2008, 08:10 AM.

04.23.2008, 07:44 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Summer. It's relatively nice here. Though I prefer Autumn.

And I don't drink that much, Saddles. Hardly ever actually.

Hmm... Physics or Chemistry?

04.23.2008, 07:50 AM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
filter
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chemistry

Love or Hate

04.23.2008, 07:51 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gosh love. LOVE. LUUUUURVE! Oh yeah baby!

Answer enough for you?

TV or radio?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.23.2008, 08:11 AM.

04.23.2008, 08:11 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
filter
Ohmu

id have to say T.V

xbox 360 or ps3

04.23.2008, 08:23 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Er... PC. Sorry. I don't do consoles at all (see other threads ad nauseum).

East or West?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.23.2008, 08:24 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
filter
Ohmu

East, To the EAST!

Totoro or Calcifer

04.23.2008, 08:29 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ooh, tricky. Totoro I think. He gives better hugs.

Asuka or Rei? And no, you can't have both. 8]

04.23.2008, 08:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
filter
Ohmu

well to be honest with you saddletank i don'y know who they are...You got me haha i'll leave this one for someone else.

Who are they btw?

04.23.2008, 08:38 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by filter Who are they btw?
Two characters from Neon Genesis Evangelion, the finest anime series ever made. May I suggest you watch it?

They are basically opposites: the blue-haired Rei is silent, morose, often expressionless and introverted. But she is sensitive and loyal. The red-head Asuka is extrovert, loud, brash, rude, arrogant, very insecure and has mood swings from very happy to very angry or very depressed in quick succession.

The choice is between a quiet calm peaceful girl or an excitable moody unpredicatble one. Fire and Ice in effect.

04.23.2008, 08:55 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll answer for everyone.

Courtesy of a videocam-shot download copy of the movie. Sorry for the sucky quality.

But my personal fav:

*cough* Anyway...

Keyboard or mouse?

Jus' curious, I know some people who use the keyboard waaay more than the mouse (like me).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.23.2008, 10:56 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

keyboard

its how i learned to touch type.

sunrise or sunset?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.23.2008, 11:32 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sunrise.

dog or cat?

04.23.2008, 11:44 AM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cat

Marmite or Bovril?

04.23.2008, 01:59 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Bovril

er... peas or carrots?

04.23.2008, 03:01 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh my lordy! Carrots! Obviously!

Politics or Religion?

@ Roar : Heheh, I'm so glad you slotted in to answer that one

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.23.2008, 03:35 PM.

04.23.2008, 03:34 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks