QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions This... And That Game Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Politics - the art of getting things done trumps faith imo

Tomorrow or Yesterday?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.23.2008, 03:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yesterday actually. It'd be nice to go back to the things you miss sometimes.

Birds or reptiles?

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.23.2008, 03:42 PM.

04.23.2008, 03:40 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To answer both : Birds, tomorrow

@ Miy : Politics = getting things done? Really? Since when?

Pasta or Rice?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.23.2008, 03:41 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pasta

@saddles, I said it was the art of getting things done, i never said how successful it is

Noise or Silence?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.23.2008, 03:42 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ ayami---jardox !!!!

silence (for within lies the music of the spheres)

04.23.2008, 04:13 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You broke the game! Where are the next choices? Oh well, I'll just post a couple.

Pop or rock?

04.23.2008, 04:20 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rock

Camping or Hotels?

04.23.2008, 04:39 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Camping. If there's no rain, it's warm and the tent is slug-free. Hm, snuggling up in sleeping bags, campfires, sitting out under the stars. It fulfils a lot of primal needs.

We had a choice thread like this one recently didn't we? I remember it.

So - continue with this thread or necro the old one?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.23.2008, 05:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The old thread was about what you'd prefer, and I think it for circumstances rather than just things. If that makes sense at all.

04.23.2008, 05:13 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That man broke the game /\

Was Arren right to break the game? Or wrong?

04.23.2008, 05:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Right to break it in the name of making a point?

But punishment must be doled out, so: 50 lashes of Timbits or 100 lashes of regular pastries?

Click for Gallery^^

04.23.2008, 05:19 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I have no idea what Timbits are. So I choose...

PASTRIES!

Should I go google Timbits? Or will you tell me what they are?

04.23.2008, 05:26 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

There like donut holes, but a Canadian version. Over a day old and they become lethal weapons.

Click for Gallery^^

04.23.2008, 05:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That man broke the game again /\ This is easy!

Should we ban the game breakers? Or was Miy's "they are like donut holes" actually total nonesense?

04.23.2008, 05:31 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Whoa, whats with the police-mode all of a sudden? You broke it right after me. That is close though, you can spin it so you are fine, but I am able to break the game when responding to a direct question

Not to mention either of those choices dont make sense, they have donut holes or something to that affect over in the Olde Countries eh? eh? Bah. Fine. Be that way, Ill just leave now

*gets coat*

Click for Gallery^^

04.23.2008, 05:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aww, I'm just messing with you, man...

Should Miy get his coat? Or not?

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.23.2008, 06:53 PM.

04.23.2008, 06:41 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, new game! Fun!

He should definitely stay! Please!

Swim in the sea or in a pool?

04.23.2008, 07:23 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sea. Pools are gross.

um...

Flora or fauna?

04.23.2008, 07:49 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Saddles

Hey you know what i have neon Gen. dvds but i haven't watched them! lol maybe i should ( I got them in a dvd sale, never got round to watching them )

Flora

mexican or japanese Food.

04.23.2008, 08:04 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mexican. Because we have one in our town and no Japanese restaurants, the Japanese eating fashion hasn't penetrated down into the wilds of here yet.

Fresh air exercise or down the gym?

04.23.2008, 08:36 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks