QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  645  ...    »  ]
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, Husky, let's hope I can pull off the same feat without dropping out!

I'm pretty sure I did well on my two finals today: History and Health. I have my two hard ones tomorrow: Physical Science and Spanish. So far the only final that's been put into the gradebook is my Orchestra final, which I got a 98/100 on. Starting off strong!

Back to studying for me! Can't believe I only have one day left and then I'm done with my freshmen year of high school...

05.24.2017, 05:49 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Se habla espanol??? lol Spanish

Sprechen sie Deustch? Aleman (German)

Parlevous France ? obvious

Previt, koch du la... Russian

Vis lat, cousi nim... Magyar (Hungarian)

shi, shi... chine (Chinese)

Moshi, moshi, anonei... Japon (Japanese)

all different languages of which I know a few words, but may not spell properly...

Good luck, my friend

05.24.2017, 06:50 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: My last day of freshman year, and also me and my girlfriend's one month and I did really well on all of my finals! I'm really excited for summer and cross country season, though.

05.25.2017, 07:50 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: nice time last night, got dinner with a friend and then we drank and chatted until the wee small hours of the morning. Oh, and his boyfriend had left his Famicom at my friend's place, so we played some veeery old games on that for a while, which was fun. Turns out I'm pretty bad at Donkey Kong.

My Anime List

05.26.2017, 08:58 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, join the club, Kaz,,, Donkey Kong, Zelda (finally remembered that one) 2 or three others... my kids liked them and did better (big surorise) than I...

05.26.2017, 07:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lowlight: walking home in a thunderstorm. I had no idea it was going to happen! It would've been exciting if I'd been inside for it, but getting soaked made it a bit less fun. :/

06.01.2017, 11:20 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pity you didn't have a special friend with you - I always think that couples getting soaked in the rain is seen by anime/manga authors as romantic

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.01.2017, 11:28 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, we had a storm here too! I was watching the lightning from my balcony. Got a bit wet, but it's not like it's cold so I didn't mind...

My Anime List

06.01.2017, 01:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Back when I was at my future wife's house, her father and two brothers were there and the four of us went for a walk. It started drizzling and as we walked along, we were shaking trees along the street while we were standing under them and getting soaked... That was an enjoyable walk... btw, they were ALL over 6' tall and I was only 5'6" or so. lol

Oh, and it was at night...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.01.2017, 01:24 PM.

06.01.2017, 01:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
isnorelikeabluewhale
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.17.16
HighlightPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by isnorelikeabluewhale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The highlight of my day is when I got to see my fiance after he finished work!

06.02.2017, 07:18 PM isnorelikeabluewhale is offline   Profile for isnorelikeabluewhale Add isnorelikeabluewhale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, he got BIG earmuffs, yes? lol

Happy for ya, Blue...

06.02.2017, 07:29 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
hahaha, he got BIG earmuffs, yes? lol

Happy for ya, Blue...

=====================================

HL:
Watching Ellen Degeneres showing past gifts to worthy people... I love this portion of her shows... One senior class recceived a 4 yr scholarshipn for each senior...

06.02.2017, 07:32 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I got a new phone and put in my other teaching application.

LL: I can't seem to find the app for music I regularly use on my old phone..

06.04.2017, 01:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

OHHHH, I could be smart-alecky and say something about musical shimes in your head, but I won't...

heh heh heh

06.04.2017, 04:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

I'm back! Sorry, we moved into our new house and we just now got our wifi back. My cellular data bill is gonna be through the roof this month

HL: I really like my new house. Oh, and cross country season will be starting soon, so I'm excited for that, too.

LL: I still haven't gotten my first paycheck, even though I've been working at Culver's for almost a month. I should get it this Friday, though.

06.05.2017, 11:40 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL/LL: I got the notification that I've made it to the interview round for a teaching job in Korea but... they want me to go to Toronto. Which is confusing because I selected a different consulate since I live too far away and should have the option for a Skype interview, as that was offered to a friend who was a previous participant. I asked her what I should do because I'm not sure if this is what happened to her too.

I'm also even more confused as to which consulate I send my documents to because I was not expecting Toronto to contact me. haha Hopefully I can get it worked out because I just had a mini freak out.

06.07.2017, 01:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: I saw a Japanese luna moth on campus today, it was so beautiful! ♥ I've always wanted to see one... It was funny how some people seemed to be scared of it.

My Anime List

06.08.2017, 01:36 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Awwwww it's so pretty! I've always liked moths and butterflies, but I hate cicadas.

06.08.2017, 07:23 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: certain aspects of how the election results are looking.

Lowlight other aspects of how the election results are looking.

06.08.2017, 09:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

The only thing about moths that I don't like is when they fly around my face...

06.09.2017, 12:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  645  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks