QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He does usually but his friend came to pick him up today since they had stuff to do afterwards and he left his car at home.

Lol, um, I'm pretty sure most cities have their own rail lines...it's just a city line...doesn't go anywhere else.

05.09.2008, 04:54 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, the techy talk of rail networks. Endlessly fascinating.

Nerd or geek? Ah, no wrong thread.

Actually, sad though it might seem the last half hour has probably been the highlight of my day!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 04:56 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww...it's not sad ^_^ This is always fun xD

Highlight of my day...I get to spend time with my bf after ages...if only he'd get here. So yeah, there's my excuse for being a little lovey dovey for now. Just smack or something if I get annoying xD

05.09.2008, 04:58 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha Saddles, that post about how you had to change it because of Arren made me laugh.. . wow, that probably didn't make that much sense.

Haha, reading back through here I realized that Husky said that he was picking up a bad habit from another poster... probably me because he had used the word "yay" in his previous sentence. I have to say that it's not a bad habit if it came from me!

Highlight, another, I guess: If I can convince my mother, I can go to movie night!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.09.2008, 04:59 PM.

05.09.2008, 04:59 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought the "yay" came from Harms?

More spam!

05.09.2008, 05:01 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Really? Funny because I say yay after almost every post... and every sentence... yay!

05.09.2008, 05:02 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WOOO!
SATs are over

05.09.2008, 05:05 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Yay! Good for you Ayami ^_^ Go chill now!

Highlight: Yes! He's on a train ^_^ 45 minutes now!

05.09.2008, 05:07 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: i just did about 3-4 hour of very full on ..excercise to the max...jogging boxing bag sit ups push ups the lot

i love the feeling of delerious ache afterwards...
and i'm just about to have a massive bath

05.10.2008, 03:11 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I thought the "yay" came from Harms?

More spam!

I used to say Yay and even Yayness! on here but... apparently someone mentioned to someone else that it didn't suit my age. So I took that unsubtle hint and stopped doing it.

*glares at the someone*

I hope you're satisfied!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.10.2008, 04:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight: got the new season of kaleido star.
lowlight: its crap.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.10.2008, 04:22 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lowlight: I was awoken by my brother walking into the room playing Tenacious D at almost top volume on his CD player. Now dont get me wrong im a tenacious D fan and everything, but the first thing I want to hear when I wake up is NOT "Kyle he's gonna make you his sex slave, make you....(anyone whose heard that song will know what comes next )

dear me.

05.10.2008, 06:24 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol we had one of those fire alarm , prec sessions on friday and all the muso students sang tenacious d in harmony lolololol it was so funny

05.10.2008, 06:27 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Lowlight: I was awoken by my brother walking into the room playing Tenacious D at almost top volume on his CD player. Now dont get me wrong im a tenacious D fan and everything, but the first thing I want to hear when I wake up is NOT "Kyle he's gonna make you his sex slave, make you....(anyone whose heard that song will know what comes next )

I think that would be hilarious! I should wake up people by doing that; maybe they'll wet themselves!

05.10.2008, 06:28 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The last two days have been horrible. As soon as I got back from my break the boss phoned me and started going on about problems and things, something went wrong while I was away and it was as though it was my fault. It wasn't and I get the feeling it was his and he won't take the blame. We ended up arguing. Stupid.

I went to head office on Friday and had a very long ugly meeting which was supposed to be about a new project but ended up with the boss having another rant this time at everyone. Everyone seems to be at fault right now other than the person in charge. Learning the basics of chairing a meeting and keeping it on track might help, you know! Argh! I hate arguments. Its worse that I have these legal issues brewing with my employer too which makes me fear the worst like I'm being got at unjustly.

I missed the train home. I got home really late. I forgot to text my friend and she was annoyed and I ended up arguing with her too. Ugh.

Well, its sunny here today and we just surfaced out of bed and ate something so I will shower and we'll go for a drive and a late lunch. I need some fresh air, space and hugs.

05.10.2008, 07:19 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ouch Maho. Sometimes bad days just slap you in the face. Never mind, things can only get better.

Highlight: I heard that the people in our house next year have moved out, which means keys soon, which means our own house. Which means staying in Cheltenham in the summer for a nearby festival and parties and commotion.

Lowlight: Urgh. The girl I though I was getting pretty close with has a boyfriend. This keeps happening, it's immensely irritating. Meh, as Morrissey says,

"You must be such a fool,
to pass me by"

05.10.2008, 07:31 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Mmm, that's always a downer when that happens. BF/GF rings like wedding rings everyone had to wear would make life much easier...

And yeah, she was a fool. You're the animalist party animal I know.

Still "Plenty more pebbles on the beach" - Someone.

05.10.2008, 09:30 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watching the movie "ping Pong" with Shintaro.
Really nice film. Wonderful table tennis sequences, but theres actually a lot more to it. Really nice and heartwarming, especially at the end. Ill buy it on dVD.
And the amazing sountrack on cd.

05.10.2008, 09:45 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Mmm, that's always a downer when that happens. BF/GF rings like wedding rings everyone had to wear would make life much easier...
The really irritating thing is that it's obviously a new thing, which is well, urgh.

Never mind I ain't gonna dwell on it.

New highlight: There is going to be a *huge* party on tuesday to celebrate a 21st, and the exams finishing.

05.10.2008, 10:15 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Highlight: I had really, really yummy muffins for breakfast. I haven't done much else today though... and oh yeah! Being pleasantly awakened by my cat, although last night he continually pulled at my hair and such, he was very nice this morning.
Lowlight: Ugh... I have to pack, pack pack because I'm going to be camping with my class for five days in a couple days... greeeeeeat.

05.10.2008, 01:08 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks