QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm?

Anyway, a new highlight: A few hours of the weekend have already passed- I want it to be Monday!

05.03.2008, 01:44 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51 my little Mexican GF used to call me in Spanish... meant 'butter lips'....
Aw, that's cute. You must have had full lips.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.03.2008, 03:14 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
@arren what else do you do in French lessons?

I mean, thats what they're for right? To sit there with a french dictionary and look up 'penis' and 'insert' and such likes. Then try and make a sentence out of it, but since your rubbish at french you can only manage something like:

"I live in CENSORED WORD* LOL house. Insert."

NOT THAT I DO THAT OR ANYTHING 0.o

Edited*

Well, the important thing is that we were actually taught them, as opposed to just looking things up in a dictionary and getting things completely wrong.

05.03.2008, 04:44 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight? The spider that has been living in my bathroom for a good few weeks, getting steadily larger, has disappeared. This might not be a problem, but the last spider in my room (and one I saved the life of after my flatmate went on a mission to kill it) ended up in my hair in a lecture.

I sat in front of Arachnophobic girls.

(BTW the spiders name is Ziggy)

05.03.2008, 06:49 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill (BTW the spiders name is Ziggy)
Where's he from?

05.03.2008, 07:05 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill (BTW the spiders name is Ziggy)
Where's he from?

I dunno, he just appeared as a wee nipper in my bathroom one day. As for the name, Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

So I guess the answer is Mars.

05.03.2008, 07:15 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That was what I was expecting. We have spiders in our house; they're all called Ziggy and they all come from Mars. There must be lots of spiders from mars.

(okay you've belaboured that joke enough, now stop - ed)

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.03.2008, 07:28 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm going to the store with me mom for her medication. ^^ I'm glad to see she's feeling better, because my aunt had the same sorta thing wrong with her face but she developed cancer, my mom's is from how she walks and her knees or something.. She got my pocky but I'll save it for school. :3

I think I wanna write today, and I keep having nightmares of the assignment I never was able to pass in Thursday because of something that stopped me. ;_; I hope she lets me pass it in or I'll never be able to live with myself. *this is why she's an A average student* Waaa.. I need to finish a couple short stories for friends but I wanna write one of my longer ones.

05.03.2008, 08:54 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just came back.

Well it didn't go too bad. I mean I didn't go around breaking course records or anything, but sitting in the simulator was pretty cool in itself, plus I only spun out twice. But that's because the course they selected was one on a RAINY day, with THREE hairpins.

But still cool

Lowlight: Some guy with bad (I mean OH WOW DAMN bad) body odour sat beside me, and he kept wiping himself his his hand towel everywhere, including under his shirt and his ASS

Thirty minutes of torture.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.03.2008, 09:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Visiting Nijo-jo.

05.03.2008, 09:35 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lowlowlowlight: For some reason, the power cut out when Dad and I were away in town. So obviously, my computer had cut off. I was almost finished my Kaz avatar. But I hadn't saved it even once. So yeah, I have to start it from scratch. Needless to say, I am now fairly peed off.

My Anime List

05.03.2008, 10:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, had to learn it the hard way, didn't you? I leave my computer on a lot myself because of *cough*cough*, but I try to never leave any other program open if I know I would be away from long periods of time. Especially not important work (which I tend to save every few minutes anyway, so meh).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.03.2008, 11:24 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
*cough*cough*,

Downloading *nevermind*

Highlight: Today I was hanging out with this guy who I havent seen since primary school, he hasnt changed much except he has a much deeper voice But it was nice to seem him for sure, me him and my other friend (A girl) were playing a very warped version of Whats The Time Mr Wolf? Im not even going to go into what it involved...

Lowlight: Legs are tired. AGAIN

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 05.03.2008, 11:36 AM.

05.03.2008, 11:29 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by husky51 my little Mexican GF used to call me in Spanish... meant 'butter lips'....
Aw, that's cute. You must have had full lips.

We will NOT go into any further details...

@Roar...

I sympathize with you there, Roar.
When I was stationed up at Great Lakes Naval Training Center near Chicago, a buddy talked me into going on a blind date with him and his girl and her friend. She would not go out unless he found a date for the G/f...

Mega-disaster... We ate in Waukegan and caught the train to Milwaukee and went to a movie... I suffered, I must say, but didn't have the heart or the guts to say anything... This young women of about 18 had the worst case of body odor that I have ever encountered in my over 60 years of living!!! I don't believe it was all ....No, I can't say it, I'm sorry... Just think of the worst sewage odor that you have ever had the misfortune to smell and this was probably worse.

I had to bail, I'm sorry that the girl prob felt bad and it did cause me and my bud to almost fight when he got back to the barracks that night, but that was above and beyond the call of friendship... I walked out of the theater seats, walked around Milwaukee for awhile and went back to base...

I sympathize your forced misfortune, my friend...

05.03.2008, 11:44 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlights: a nice quite day, most like containing some sports watching, eating, and/or COD4.

Lowlights: Teeth still a little uncomfortable, and knowing that I am going to be busy on the job hunt soon.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.03.2008, 12:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
hmm?

Anyway, a new highlight: A few hours of the weekend have already passed- I want it to be Monday!

HMMMMMMM...

Sometimes I worry about you, girl....

05.03.2008, 12:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight of yesterday: Running! 45 minutes, which is dec considering I haven't done any since last year xP

Highlight of today: My dad went grocery shopping. I love it when he goes because he totally throws away the list mum's made and buys all sorts of neat things ^_^ Can't wait to raid the fridge xD

05.03.2008, 12:57 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heheh, Trish doesn't like me going grocery shopping with her because all sorts of stupid stuff ends up in the trolley, usually alcohol, cake and sweets. Our bill goes up by about 50% on a good day.

I like grocery shopping!

HL : Didn't really have one. It's sunny and Saturday so I guess there's two.

05.03.2008, 01:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
hmm?

HMMMMMMM...

Sometimes I worry about you, girl....

What do you mean? I simply enjoy the week more than I do the weekends. We hardly do anything on the time when it isn't the week. And... yeah.

@Saddles and Fen
I need a parent that gets such things when grocery shopping. My Dad is in Texas and my Mom just doesn't bother. Ah well... we get at least one yummy thing on most trips. And we always have a dessert on Friday evenings!
Highlight: I get to go swimming!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.03.2008, 01:40 PM.

05.03.2008, 01:39 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

highlight: rove live is on tonight.
lowlight: its golden week so that means no d.gray-man! thats like the biggest catastrophy in the history of bad stuff!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.03.2008, 09:31 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks