QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, well I don't care if it sounds strange or whatever...so long as I don't mess up.

Maybe - Atticus Fault

...I want CD

05.27.2008, 01:41 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds of the Night- Neighborhood

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.27.2008, 01:43 AM.

05.27.2008, 01:42 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
Sounds of the Night- Neighborhood

likewise

05.27.2008, 01:45 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I need to go to bed and stop hearing the sounds of the night now... hahah...

05.27.2008, 01:48 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
I need to go to bed and stop hearing the sounds of the night now... hahah...

hahaha, I was going to say...

"Isn't it past your bedtime, little one???" lol

goodnight...

05.27.2008, 01:49 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Night! In a minute.

05.27.2008, 01:52 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ordinary Day - Vanessa Carlton

05.27.2008, 02:30 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Salmon Dance - The Chemical Brothers

05.27.2008, 04:25 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Endless Dream - Tamaki Nami

This is a very cool song. 8] *dances*

My Anime List

05.27.2008, 09:20 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Instinct by Strike Anywhere 8]

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.27.2008, 11:26 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just various songs by Thrice. I'm browsing through some of their albums on iTunes. They sound pretty good, I might buy some songs.

EDIT:

Silver Wings - Thrice

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.27.2008, 11:43 AM.

05.27.2008, 11:34 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Just various songs by Thrice. I'm browsing through some of their albums on iTunes. They sound pretty good, I might buy some songs.

EDIT:

Silver Wings - Thrice

Viva the Thrice revolution! Lots of people listening to them lately. Same advice that I gave Arren. Anything from Artist in the Ambulance forward is a safe bet. Identity Crisis and Illusion of Safety are pretty heavy.

Marriage by Attack in Black 8]

Everyone with a soul will fall in love

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 05.27.2008, 11:49 AM.

05.27.2008, 11:48 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
husky51
The Old Guy

the occasional car going by with an even rarer schoolbus... clicking of the keyboard as I type...

05.27.2008, 06:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Are You A Hypnotist?? - The Flaming Lips

05.27.2008, 06:49 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

ssssh! I'm listening to the last sounds of silence for awhile... IT is back...

ah peaceful.....

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.27.2008, 07:11 PM.

05.27.2008, 07:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

And... what is it? I am hearing my sister practicing for her school research project presentation- and she gets unhealthily excited about school work sometimes. Is it normal for a child of nine to be excited when informed that she is going to have to write a research paper?

05.27.2008, 07:15 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

how about when a child of 14 reacts the same way????

05.27.2008, 07:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Nah, and who is fourteen?

If you are talking about me, I only like school for all the people in school and the stuff that we do that is unrelated to homework and stuff of that sort. My sister on the other hand likes school because she rather likes the work- and she can't wait until she's old enough to go to highshcool and learn science and harder math and stuff. She really scares me sometimes. I just like school because I get to talk to people- and the way that our school is set up, very unlike most schools, I can act like me and be crazy all the time.

But yeah. I certainly do not react in the same way. I put off homework terribly... terribly... terribly... until about the day before it is due... gosh... my sister on the other hand begins to avidly work on whatever she has to do the day that it is given out. When she is unable to get things done early for lack of supplies she gets rather upset and it's sort of like she's going to be late. That's what I thought a few times... haha.
I am done explaining now!

05.27.2008, 07:21 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

thats right, I seem to recall you mentioning something about being 12 or about that...whatever... or was it younger, something about 4th grade camp... Hm???lol

No, I was referring to all the yay, its time for school, etc with no explanation as to WHY you liked it, so i assumed that it was because of the school work

05.27.2008, 07:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Yeah, I figured that... ah, I am such a slacker!!!!

and I'm not twelve! It was not fourth grade camp! 'Twas middle school camp! Gosh!! I feel so insulted. Sob...

Edit: And what kind of fourth grader is twelve???

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.27.2008, 07:28 PM.

05.27.2008, 07:27 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks