QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions #2 What are you listening to right now? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  ...    »  ]
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Flare, check out the TV thread!

12.29.2015, 11:41 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Undertale soundtrack for anyone interested:

12.31.2015, 03:46 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Xenoblade Chronicles OST.

My Anime List

01.18.2016, 07:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

I've been listening to Susanne Sundfør all day long.

Those synths, the violin and piano interlude in Memorial, her voice... It's all so good.

01.19.2016, 03:29 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Last Stardust - Aimer
Brave Shine - Aimer

Lovely songs, listening while reviewing for Spanish. Currently 3rd best in my class and I refuse to let that slip!

01.21.2016, 09:04 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

I used to listen to Detektivbyrån all day back in 2011. It's so good!

01.25.2016, 11:04 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't Say Lazy - Yoko Hikasa

K-On's best song

Post last edited by FlareNetworkC on 01.28.2016, 07:59 PM.

01.28.2016, 07:58 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seasons ~ DIV

Cannot deal with how beautiful the singer of this band is. True bishōnen. Good song too.

My Anime List

02.02.2016, 07:30 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Have a Nice Day ~ WORLD ORDER

Friend introduced me to this song a few days ago. The video is cool.

My Anime List

02.25.2016, 03:25 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sakanaction - Shin Takarajima

I live for Ichiro's cheekbones.

Also, I don't know whether or not to be surprised that he's the same height as me. I'm starting to wonder if I will be perpetually attracted to guys under 170 cm, not that I'm complaining.

02.25.2016, 05:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

WorldEnd Dominator - ZTS

Best song from Umineko's OST

02.25.2016, 09:35 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

This song is kinda silly, but I love it! Pseudo Echo's version is my favorite.

02.27.2016, 12:30 AM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Summer Rain ~ Hayley Westenra

She has such a lovely, pure voice.

My Anime List

03.08.2016, 10:31 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Naná Vasconcelos, a famous Brazilian percussionist, passed away this morning.

03.09.2016, 01:15 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haru yo, Koi ~ Yumi Matsutoya

My Anime List

03.13.2016, 03:51 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mannheim Steamroller: 25th Anniversary...

03.14.2016, 01:18 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
belborges
Ohmu

Kaz, I love Haru yo Koi!!!
And Yuming!!!

03.15.2016, 10:14 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shinsei Kamatte-chan - Zuttomo

Still one of my favourite ever music videos.

lol The only reason I've totally memorized the kanji for "noko" in class is because of this band.

03.17.2016, 02:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Celtic Woman "Destiny"...

I love the sounds of these women and their backup instruments...

I also love seeing the audience response to their performances...

It makes my own heart sing and I'm not even Irish...

03.18.2016, 02:59 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Listening to Dionne Warwick, Tom Jones, Dusty Springfield, Herb Albert and others singing the "Best of Burt Bacharat"...

'Walk on By'... 'Say a Little Prayer for Me'... 'This Guy's in Love With You"...

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.19.2016, 01:55 AM.

03.19.2016, 01:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks