QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  ...    »  ]
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aurora Aksnes is pretty great!

03.21.2016, 03:24 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Susumu Hirasawa - Niwashi King

I've been on a huge Hirasawa binge. I've always loved his music but never thought to look more into his work. Some songs remind me of why I love Buck-Tick despite them being very unrelated. lol

Also, bel, I LOVE Aurora! I've been following her for awhile now. Her music is so nice and she's very quirky and cute.

03.25.2016, 09:41 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, Hirasawa is a great composer. I'm very fond of Forces.

03.26.2016, 12:48 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF~
Cool, you like her too! She's amazing! I loved her album, been listening to it a lot lately.
Hirasawa is truly a great musician, I really like the music he composed for Satoshi Kon's movies.

03.26.2016, 01:18 AM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My age is showing:

a collection of old folk and folk/rock songs.
Puff the Magic Dragon; Peter, Paul and Mary...
I'll Never Find Another You; Seekers...
Tom Dooley; Kingston Trio...
Eve of Destruction; Barry McGuire...
Green, Green; Christy Minstrels...
And many, many more ALL of which I sang along with and remembered almost ALL of the words...

Now listening to the Carpenters music...

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.26.2016, 01:36 AM.

03.26.2016, 01:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The washing machine. <_<; So loud.

My Anime List

04.17.2016, 05:13 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Perfect - Simple Plan

wow thanks for the throwback, yt autoplay

04.17.2016, 05:44 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

I've been doing some research on women composers of video game music, so I'm listening to VGM a lot.

From Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, "Lost Painting" by Michiru Yamane:

04.24.2016, 04:20 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Del Amitri - Kiss this Thing Goodbye

Brings back so many memories of the 80s. Great decade with so many good bands and sounds. Shame I was a nerd in the decade when nerds were unfashionable.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.25.2016, 02:06 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kailee Brambani
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.05.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kailee Brambani Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

EXID's Up and Down

04.28.2016, 02:30 PM Kailee Brambani is offline   Profile for Kailee Brambani Add Kailee Brambani to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Big Byung - Stress Come On!

Hahahaha this is so my song right now.

04.28.2016, 08:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha I watched the variety show where they got the Big Byung boy group together and came up with that song. It was kinda fun.

04.28.2016, 08:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The music box version of Lilium from Elfen Lied.

My Anime List

05.15.2016, 05:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ghost ~ Jamie-Lee Kriewitz

My Anime List

05.16.2016, 11:00 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Avenue Q - What Do You Do With a BA in English

Pretty accurate right now.

05.16.2016, 08:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The silence of nurses and some of them pushing arts along the hallways.

05.18.2016, 07:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dark Necessities

05.23.2016, 11:40 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
belborges
Ohmu

More Aivi & Surasshu. ^^

06.09.2016, 11:37 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

P.T.P - Same as you are

I love this band so much, hoping to introduce them to some of the students since they really enjoy finding music by Japanese musicians that sing in English (correctly).

I feel sad because I got into this band after K passed away. His lyrics are beautiful and so was he.

06.15.2016, 12:29 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Brian Jonestown Massacre - Nevertheless

06.25.2016, 09:51 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    ...  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks