QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sia - Elastic Heart

I didn't expect to relate to the lyrics as much as I do after paying attention to them. This song's always held sort of a strong spot in my heart because one of my professors made us dissect it for class almost two years ago. But it's like it took on an entirely different feeling now that I never grasped before.

12.13.2016, 12:29 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nobody Knows Your Heart ~ Sasha Lazard

Always loved this song, short as it is. From our beloved Princess Mononoke.

My Anime List

12.18.2016, 09:22 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

♫ Best of Progressive House Sessions ♫ - Sounds from Above Vol 13 - Ocean Leafs Guest Mix - by Shane Collins.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.18.2016, 11:46 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Stay Close to Me from the Yuri on Ice soundtrack.

Preparing myself for the inevitable waterworks Wednesday will bring.

12.18.2016, 07:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Liberi Fatali ~ Nobuo Uematsu

My Anime List

12.19.2016, 05:02 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Marina and the Diamonds

12.19.2016, 03:55 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Andante for flute and orchestra in C" ,Mozart
Julius Baker, flute

------------------------------------

"Habanera..", Mirian Conte, piano...

01.13.2017, 06:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Celtic Woman: Destiny

I love Mairead's violin/fiddle playing and the women singing... Oh, man, watching her play and dance at the same time, I love it, she is so talented... She finished her number and I was actually applauding here in front of my TV!!!

The ladies singing "Amazing Grace" accompanied by the pipes brought tears to my eyes... I love listening to bagpipes...

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.22.2017, 03:27 AM.

01.22.2017, 02:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

When We Were Young ~ Adele

My Anime List

01.26.2017, 08:00 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.28.2017, 01:02 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Susumu Hirasawa - Love Song

His music is so haunting and magical. I can really connect with it on a deeper level.

02.05.2017, 08:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Electric Light Orchestra - Twilight

02.11.2017, 11:06 AM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

BTS - Spring Day

Oh my gosh, I didn't expect a K-pop song to make me cry. I was wondering from the teaser why one of the members was holding shoes while standing beside the sea. This song and video gives me so many emotions. What a wonderful but sad meaning, and while not many fans have touched on how this is about suicide and how none of us are as alone as we think we are the meaning really hit me hard.

02.12.2017, 03:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Spent about 5+ hours yesterday listening to Classical and Light Classical music...
This evening, I'm listening to Old Country tunes... Lots of artists and songs that I know and sing along with some of them...

02.20.2017, 09:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Listening to some Country Music...

Barbara Mandrell "Years"

Have I ever said that I love old, classical Country?

Also, Easy Listening, Classical ((overtures, Orchestral, etc.), And 50's, 60's, 70 Rock... sigh, lol

Now Waylon Jennings/Willie Nelson "Good hearted Woman" is playing...

YeeHaw!!

03.07.2017, 11:46 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Listening to a PBS fund raiser playing a whole LOT of music from the 50's...

And I'm singing along with a lot of them and loving it!!!!

Oh, I miss those years... I even saw my brother-in-laws brother singing with the group he sanf with back then,,, The Diamonds singing "Little Darlin'"

Hahaha, they just played "Sixteen Tons" by Tennessee Ernie Ford,
A song I sang a few times at karaoke last year...

The only problem I have with all these fund raisers is that I'd want to get ALL of the CD's and DVD's given for my donations and I'd be broke from all my donations... I love them all so I just have to say, oh well... I can't pick just one... sigh

03.09.2017, 04:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

listening to a Classic Country music channel on TV... A lot of the old country music that I love...

04.10.2017, 11:28 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lemonade - Beyonce

Still one of my favorite albums. The film is absolutely incredible too, some of the most beautiful cinematography I've ever seen. Can't believe it's almost been out for a full year.

04.19.2017, 05:19 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this dreamy remix of 18 years old russian song

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

04.23.2017, 04:26 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hyukoh - Wanli

04.25.2017, 06:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks