QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  82  83  84  85  86  ]
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think quite a few people (like me) would like to join too.

05.07.2012, 09:10 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

From what I recall, we were going to Karinushi's home, which can be diverted to "not at home". Next is the torii gate, supposedly the school's entrance itself.

Clear these two, and the main storyline's good to go.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.07.2012, 11:09 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Ah, but what happened in the time gap? Where we left off the two were getting closer, but it'd be interesting to decide where that went exactly.
The two of you could agree what ocurred and fill everyone in in the first few posts. Or we could have a link/summary thread to cover everything that happened in the intervening time with each player posting in-character describing the events important to them.

quote:
If they're not at school anymore are they all out in the working world/university?
I wasn't thinking of jumping that far ahead, maybe a year?

@ Roar - yes, Karinushi - I can cover those events in a flashback.

It might be fun to deal with the tori gate in real game time.

There's also the WW2 painting which I think Icchan was going to see the art teacher about.

@ Calforsale - yes I think we'd all like to see new characters enter the story.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.08.2012, 02:07 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If it's a year past, then there would be a roster reshuffle. New classmates would be possible.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.08.2012, 10:29 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, are we going to do this thing?

I'd really love for this to go ahead. Isakaya High School season 2.

What's the first thing we need to get written? A kind of recap/summary paragraph to go at the start of the thread, right?

Do we still have the things like the maps and seating plans and such?

My Anime List

06.16.2012, 01:03 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had noticed that neither Muska nor Fenkashi had posted in this thread supporting the idea. It would be... hard to lose them!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.16.2012, 05:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nigh impossible really. Merr. Could PM them, asking if interested.

My Anime List

06.17.2012, 02:48 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I had noticed that neither Muska nor Fenkashi had posted in this thread supporting the idea.

It goes without saying!

Post last edited by Mush on 06.19.2012, 03:40 PM.

06.19.2012, 03:40 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

How many years has it been? And I'm still not spelling your forum name right!

06.20.2012, 12:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe this will make it easier... Or more difficult?

(Thanks, Roar!)

06.21.2012, 02:14 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was wondering about the name change in the 'Highlight' thread... gonna take some getting used to, lol...

AW, Mush!!!

or

MUSH, you huskies....!!! (that one sent chills up my spine, lol)

06.21.2012, 05:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aw. LOL. And it was me who called you Mush as a nickname ages ago.

Now it'll have to be "Mu".

06.21.2012, 06:45 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
MUSH, you huskies....!!! (that one sent chills up my spine, lol)

I did not anticipate that.

Mu! That's one of my favourite kanji: ç„¡. It means void, nothingness.

Anyway, I should probably stop dragging the tech thread off-topic ^^||

06.21.2012, 07:46 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, I was thnking along thelines of a whip cracking down the line, snapping at my rump....

But I don't think many mushers use whips, do they...

06.22.2012, 04:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol Mush.

And Saddles, I'm in xP

06.23.2012, 06:51 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Mush

Mu! That's one of my favourite kanji: ç„¡. It means void, nothingness.

Curious. I found that kanji while doing research for the game ages ago, looking for things that could be connected to the spirit world. I liked the sound and I like the concept of the void, with something balancing it by filling it.

Anyway, I'm rambling.

06.24.2012, 06:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
isnorelikeabluewhale
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.17.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by isnorelikeabluewhale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*Karate kicks in the door and notices everyone is on drugs. I start to wonder to myself "hmmm"...

*Ending credits start to roll while we are on a hill staring off into the city in the distance. Starts to think "I may have came in too late".

09.29.2016, 01:21 AM isnorelikeabluewhale is offline   Profile for isnorelikeabluewhale Add isnorelikeabluewhale to your buddy list
[  «    ...  82  83  84  85  86  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks