QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hee hee, ooh yeah. There are times when the Icchan speciality gets to be a little too annoying though. So I don’t think you’d take it to that stage would you? Hm sweetie? *cracks knuckles*

Besides, I’m sure you’d much rather read the posts I have planned than have a half-naked Maho storm out the tent and do painful things to parts of Icchan’s body below the waist. That pot of tea looks awfully hot to me

05.16.2008, 11:46 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Miyrru, will you have time to post before you go? No matter if you do not, I'd just like to know. And when are you back please?

Should we agree to leave the conversation between our characters until then?

05.16.2008, 11:52 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought I said. Leaving Saturday afternoon and coming back Monday afternoon. I can do a post now, and maybe a few more today, but I still need to pack and go food shopping in this afternoon, so I dont have a major abundance of free time.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.16.2008, 11:57 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
@ NC: Oops, that’s going to be a tricky one to fix! Na-chan has just spoken to Rakuin so she can’t say anything or go to where Chi has gone. I don’t think she’d go after her anyway, she’s not that kind of girl and in any case Chi didn’t seem alarmed.

I don’t think Hibiki’s the sort of person to go after her either… hmmm, that might turn out to be a bit of a mistake! Chi might have to suffer in the summerhouse on her own.

I hope you didn’t do that JUST to use that picture?!

Oh oh its fine, I think i'll wait to see in case Hibiki does decide to react in someway or whatever, not that im expecting him too knowing his charachter. Then i'll probably have her call her brother to come pick her up or something.

Or i'll say the thunder stopped and she was okay again.

No I didnt do it just to use that picture I found that after the thunder idea when I was looking for a picture of her afraid or at least upset looking then was like: Hmm yes that would fit nicely.

05.16.2008, 11:59 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm curious: is Chi in what the plan calls a "shed" or the "refuge" next to the pond?

05.16.2008, 12:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not quite sure what it is on the map but she is in the summerhouse Maho and Hikari were in the night before

05.16.2008, 02:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh. Okay then. Maho and Hikari, where is the place you were?

05.16.2008, 02:35 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is the place marked on the map as a "refuge" by the pond. I think its a pretty-pretty wooden summerhouse with glass doors and a bench seat inside with cushions on. Well, I gave it those I think!

05.16.2008, 03:39 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Okay, thanks! I was just checking.

05.16.2008, 04:35 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
natsuba
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Some explanation is due for that crazy post. It’s very confusing I expect but Na-chan is confused too, hm, maybe not confused but excited. Happy. First I picked up on several characters posts: Chi, Kaz, Rakuin, Icchan and wove them together as best I could. If the sequence is a bit broken I hope it won’t matter, Na-chan’s perceptions are a bit distorted right about now.

Next, she is having THREE conversations here, or interacting with three worlds.

First the real world where she talks with or hears Icchan, Chi and Rakuin.

Second with Ama, this conversation runs throughout most of the post. He’s telling her to go and talk to Chi because Chi is afraid. To try and make the Ama talk easier to follow I’ve add the marks “. . .” in front of each line of it. She answers Ama interspersed with conversations in the real world.

Third, she begins to talk to two other entities, the lightning and the thunder. She is talking to an elemental world here. They don’t respond but she talks to them nonetheless. She begins to talk to Ama in his elemental form as the rain itself too, he stops becoming an invisible human figure and becomes, at least temporarily, as well as a person, the rain, or the rain spirit.

Finally she feels an affinity with this elemental world and wants to connect as closely as she can with it, so she drops the blanket and stands in the rain naked on the bridge, a significant location for her. Fanservice? Maybe, but maybe not, seeing as the nudity has a plot significance.

Sorry to Saddles if this gives a lot away but unless I explain some of this people might not follow it enough to appreciate it.

@ Arren: Sorry if you were going to find Chi, I rather stole your thunder. But I thought Hibiki might which is why I wrote that Na-chan didn't see where he went. If you want he can go to the sumerhouse first and go in. He and Chi will hear Na-chan calling outside. Or you can follow Na-chan across the lawn. Your choice.

@ NC: Finally, a HUGE, HUGE thank you to you for inventing this thunderstorm! I was able to do this fun post because of you *hugs*

@ Miyrru and Roar and Saddles and Kaz - respond how you like! I don't mention many specifics but it will help if nearly everyone goes in the house. All the NPCs could in a kind of general stampede. Is there a porch over the back door? People could gather there.

05.16.2008, 04:50 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I think i can do up my response right now, my camping plans have been pushed back a day so it will be a much shorter trip now. More time to do posts.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.16.2008, 04:54 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by natsuba
@ Arren: Sorry if you were going to find Chi, I rather stole your thunder. But I thought Hibiki might which is why I wrote that Na-chan didn't see where he went. If you want he can go to the sumerhouse first and go in. He and Chi will hear Na-chan calling outside. Or you can follow Na-chan across the lawn. Your choice.

It's okay, I didn't think he would go anyway, especially since the summerhouse wasn't very close.

05.16.2008, 04:57 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OMG! Yes, you ran your ideas past me and I okay'd them but that was... whoa. Unexpected! You little moo!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.16.2008, 04:58 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
natsuba
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
It's okay, I didn't think he would go anyway, especially since the summerhouse wasn't very close.

Awww, a scene with Hibiki there too could have been lots of fun!

05.16.2008, 05:00 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
arren18
Administrator

There'll be a next time I'm sure. Na-chan is more than crazy enough to do this again.

05.16.2008, 05:05 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Change of plans, Ill post later, going out as of present, so yeah. Ill do at least one today so that I dont hold anything up

Click for Gallery^^

05.16.2008, 05:14 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd say there is no back porch or verandah type structure to the house, those are features of traditional wooden houses which this one isn't, its more western in style but with some traditional internal features, like shouji doors and such.

Looking at the plan the utility room/shower room is facing the pond while the big rear room faces the patio and tents. That's my mistake, a house laid out with that kind of garden would actually have the main rear room positioned so it had a nice view of the lawn and pond so we should assume there is a window on the corner between the shower room and the shed, okay? The shower room we can assume isn't so big as to take up that much wall.

So you go left inside the back door to the shower room and second left to the dining room. Turn right for the lounge and straight ahead for the stairs and hallway thru to the kitchen which I imagined is at the front on one side and Sadoru's father's office/study at the front on the other side. Three reception rooms. Hm, that's a big house.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.16.2008, 05:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

There Balls in your court now Natsuba.

I wasn't sure what to do at first there but I think thats good, I just really like the idea of these two girls sitting in front of this door with this storm going on outside in front of them....

^^

05.16.2008, 06:33 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, did Chi get kidnapped by the mafia or something?

My Anime List

05.16.2008, 06:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Umm no nothing QUITE so sinister.

Its less dramatic then that...

But that would be telling.

05.16.2008, 06:40 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks