QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...    »  ]
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In your dreams, boy…

Mai knows now. Now she’s just teasing. Cow. Hibiki could snap!

05.21.2008, 04:52 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi guys. I want to include a picture in my next post of Na-chan soaping herself before she rinses off and gets in the bath. Now she is naked although you can’t actually see anything, there’s a small cloth over her lap and some strategically placed soap suds and her arms cover her chest. You can see the curve of her hip/rear and a couple of other curves but none of the important bits. Her chest is not silly-exaggerated-anime-sized, it’s perfectly reasonable.

I want to include it because its really cute. Would it be okay to put that picture up?

05.21.2008, 07:30 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I'm fine with it.

Saddles, I'll get a post in this afternoon or this evening, alright?

My Anime List

05.21.2008, 08:13 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by natsuba
Hi guys. I want to include a picture in my next post of Na-chan soaping herself before she rinses off and gets in the bath. Now she is naked although you can’t actually see anything, there’s a small cloth over her lap and some strategically placed soap suds and her arms cover her chest. You can see the curve of her hip/rear and a couple of other curves but none of the important bits. Her chest is not silly-exaggerated-anime-sized, it’s perfectly reasonable.

I want to include it because its really cute. Would it be okay to put that picture up?

I don't know if I should treat that as a joke or for real.

05.21.2008, 09:30 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
natsuba
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um... real would be good. I'm pretty unsure whether to include it you know. I don't want to mess up and take these pictures in the posts in directions people don't want.

So, yeah, an honest reaction would be appreciated. Thank you.

*nervous about this okay?*

05.21.2008, 09:33 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it should be alright. It's nice to have pictures now and again to show the characters' expressions, etc. And as long as it doesn't show anything dirty, I can't see why it should be a problem.

05.21.2008, 10:05 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
natsuba
Ohmu

It does show a lot of skin, which is what I'm concerned about. If it showed anything "dirty" I wouldn't even think of posting it.

You might need to tell me what you consider "dirty" though.

05.21.2008, 10:19 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I don't really have a problem with it. I'm sure it's fine if you're considering posting it natsuba ^_^

05.21.2008, 10:20 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by natsuba
You might need to tell me what you consider "dirty" though.

Well, if it shows anything that I would be slapped for mentioning, it's dirty. and/or if the pose is clearly provocative.

05.21.2008, 10:25 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
natsuba
Ohmu

What would you be slapped for mentioning? Well there's 4 places on the female body I think we're talking about and none of them are showing and the pose is completely natural, the way you'd sit if you were on a stool soaping your arms. So not provocative.

I'll wait until Roar gives me the translation of his comment I think

05.21.2008, 11:04 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've seen the picture and I think its fine Her face is really stunning in it, so beautifully drawn you wouldnt even bother looking at the rest of her anyway.

05.21.2008, 12:13 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Well, I posted it. If you don't like it... bleh...! Scroll by fast or something.

05.21.2008, 04:16 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pretty picture.

And that last pair of Na-chan/Chi posts... I have just finished wiping my eyes after at least five minutes solid of howling laughter and tears. When words like that come out of such a pure innocent mouth, it makes them than much funnier.

And your post NC, brilliant!

Now that the long drawn-out Mai/Hibiki saga is over I'm wondering how Chi will explain to a curious Na-chan why playing with plastic boats in the bath is so funny.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.21.2008, 08:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm fine if the girls are fine. IMO it's a wee bit over, but that's just me.

@Saddle: Why did you mention me as bored looking? Just out of curiosity, since I hadn't had a chance to post for a long time.

05.22.2008, 10:38 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Sanfan. Post. Now.

His reaction will be fantastic.

05.22.2008, 12:11 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
“Playing with himself. In the bath."
It just keeps getting better and better. XD Chi is going to be in fits. And I second arren's suggestion. No, not a suggestion, make that an order. xP

My Anime List

05.22.2008, 12:18 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Sanfan.
Who?

05.22.2008, 12:24 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll post after Miy

Chi might actually die with laughter though.

Dear me

05.22.2008, 12:27 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

@ Hibiki & Mai. hahahahahahahaaa, ooo-wheee! Izakaya just got a new comedy duo. Eight posts to agree that Na-chan was *shock* undressed *shock* and now another 8 to decide what to eat. And 2 more to locate plates. There must be something in the water this morning!

You guys got to find the cutlery yet, you do know the trains stop running at midnight?

05.22.2008, 02:50 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
@Saddle: Why did you mention me as bored looking? Just out of curiosity, since I hadn't had a chance to post for a long time.
It was the way you did your last post, it seemed quite dismissive of Sadoru's line of thinking. My take on this convo is that Sadoru still isn't comfortable around Icchan and doesn't agree with Icchan's take on how to "fix the Na-chan problem", the fact that Icchan turned away also made him think he wasn't interested aka bored. It might be my misinterpretation of your post but I also got a feeling he'd actually moved away as well, towards Tanaka and Hissori although reading your post again I see now that that's not the case. If Icchan is still around and still interested then by all means play on!

@ Natsuba and Nausicaa: This has potential to be really funny, so please run with it, I'm looking forward to see how many laughs you can wring out of this conversation if Miyruu plays along, it's a typical double-entendre anime humour scene. But its that kind of humour that can easily flip from hilarious into very un-funny smut quite quickly. Please carry on - the game has nowhere near enough laughs - but just be aware of the boundaries of what's funny and what's rude. Cheers!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.22.2008, 03:25 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks