QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think any of the others could post there as well, especially Kaz.

05.31.2009, 07:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I was thinking a Kaz post wouldn't be out of order, too. ^_^

05.31.2009, 08:38 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And NC! And Yoshiko! And Hikari!

I think everyone who is still active in the game is busy in a scene now, yes?

06.01.2009, 03:43 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank LOL! You crack me up! She was the one trying. Icchan just poured cold water on the conversation at every turn *chuckles*
Ohhh...

REALLY?! I thought she was trying to pull a prank! Oh dear, I think I need a personal assistant for this. I can't even flirt ingame, there goes my hope for real life.

Tips, girls? Please?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.01.2009, 10:12 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Sadoru would be happy to give Icchan some hints. So we can do it in-game sometime.

06.01.2009, 12:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just to clear up a little confusion, can Na-chan and Chi see Sadoru from where they are? Because I wasn't sure but I thought that was what Na-chan was getting at? Unless she was just having a Shadows moment and if so i'll edit that little bit

And Maho I wouldn't mind a sub-plot to be honest. In fact I wouldn't mind any kind of plot for Chi. She's been a bit of a non-charachter so far and i'd like for her to be a little more involved perhaps...

I don't know. Whenever a suitable plot idea arises i'd be glad to join in is all ^^

06.01.2009, 05:05 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi!

Ahumm... no, Na-chan and Chi are in a corridor somewhere, quite near the physics room still I suppose and Sadoru is nowhere in sight. So its another bit of weirdness.

06.01.2009, 08:15 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Sadoru would be happy to give Icchan some hints. So we can do it in-game sometime.

Oh don't worry, I intend to

Speaking of meet-ups, where are Mai and Kaz's group now? They're outside, anywhere near us?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.02.2009, 10:54 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No worries then i'll edit that later easssy pease.

06.02.2009, 11:10 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@ Roar: Kaz-Mai-Aoi-And That Other Bloke are in the entrance hall where the shoe lockers are.

@ NC: Yes, I wasn't too sure what Natsuba was on about but I think she is taking some Shadow stuff I gave her a long while back and using it. I think Na-chan is going to be a perpetual puzzle until someone sits her down (or sits ON her) and interrogates her.

What she's doing makes sense to me but it comes across and all disjointed to you lot I should think.

Things would make more sense if this were a real TV show and you got a good solid progression of the plot in 25 minute chunks every week!

EDIT:

Also, Fen, now that Mai has no romance interest in the game I hope it won't become boring for you. I'm mostly hoping Mai could become our head Shadow investigator, maybe alongside Icchan. Her friendship with Aoi will help as she can pick up stuff in a casual way there. She also seems good at talking with Na-chan which I think is an essential skill we'll need sooner rather than later.

There are still leads to be followed up - like the post card! Argh! Who has it now? Mai? Yuichi?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.02.2009, 11:33 AM.

06.02.2009, 11:29 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Waah! Anyone seen Hikari? I'm really in the mood for playing and the posting rate goes down again...

06.02.2009, 12:24 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Edited!

06.02.2009, 02:02 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
hikari
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hikari Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida
Waah! Anyone seen Hikari? I'm really in the mood for playing and the posting rate goes down again...

I'm here. Really.

06.02.2009, 03:27 PM hikari is offline   Profile for hikari Add hikari to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Also, Fen, now that Mai has no romance interest in the game I hope it won't become boring for you. I'm mostly hoping Mai could become our head Shadow investigator, maybe alongside Icchan. Her friendship with Aoi will help as she can pick up stuff in a casual way there. She also seems good at talking with Na-chan which I think is an essential skill we'll need sooner rather than later.

There are still leads to be followed up - like the post card! Argh! Who has it now? Mai? Yuichi?

Hiya. That's fine with me. Icchan and Mai are going to make a weird team xP. Um, the post card was with Yuichi, I'm pretty sure. But Mai could probably have it, just as well. There's a lot of information overload. Going to have to look at those recaps of the story to figure this out. But I'm definitely game. ^_^

06.02.2009, 03:33 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Good. Thanks. Let's assume Yuichi left the card with Mai, it saves us some work.

Of course Aoi never got to have her heart to heart with Na-chan which I hope will happen soon, possibly with Hibiki involved. That could be interesting.

I like the Mai and Icchan team. Whether its just a team or a Team... either way should be fun.

06.02.2009, 03:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um, will post tomorrow unless I can get one written up in the next... hour. Yeah.

My Anime List

06.02.2009, 04:31 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it's probably my turn. Even if it's not, I'd like to post soon to avoid needing to reply to loads all at once. But it will have to wait for just a liiiittle bit longer, as I have another exam tomorrow. But that's the last one, I promise!

06.02.2009, 06:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Reading the order in which she says things I think Roar needs to post a reply to Yoshiko first, then I'll go.

And to save answering/responding to them in turn, I'll let Rei wait for Arren and Fen to post before she does.

06.03.2009, 02:57 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Roar

Kaz

Fen

Hikari

NC

...please!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.04.2009, 08:27 AM.

06.04.2009, 08:26 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me? I was gonna wait 'til after the next post from Enomoto-sensei...

My Anime List

06.04.2009, 09:27 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks