QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah... okay. Must be Fen then. Or I could do a Rei one. Yes, I think I'll do that.

06.04.2009, 09:43 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry, who's Rei???

And I'll post. But it'll just make this awkward situation even more awkward.

06.04.2009, 09:45 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
NON-PLAYER CHARACTER
Calcifer

Registration Date: 09.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rei is the lady tutor. I posted for her.

06.04.2009, 09:50 AM NON-PLAYER CHARACTER is offline   Profile for NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Add NON-PLAYER CHARACTER to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, yeah. I saw that as soon as I went to post. xD Sorry, I'm a bit spacey in the mornings.

06.04.2009, 09:51 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Careful what you wish for.

@fen: I think he was talking about Creepy Lady Une.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.04.2009, 09:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Er... yeah... that NPC post above is me. Obviously...

Feel free to post Fen when you're done spacing.

And good morning!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.04.2009, 09:52 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Morning! ^_^ It is a super good one, actually.

And I posted. ^_^

06.04.2009, 10:17 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I had noticed!

Oh? Why is it good? Did a dark handsome stranger appear outside your window with chocolates?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.04.2009, 10:21 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

No. I want a dark handsome stranger to show up with chocolates...

But maybe not outside my window. Because that's a bit creepy. And if he could at least be an acquaintance, it'd be nice. And dark chocolates. Truffles! Yes, I'm not really that picky. xD

And it I was excited about getting things done and this Saturday and going to see a movie. But now Arren's told me it's terrible and I'm a little bummed.

06.04.2009, 10:25 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Arren can be like that

Go see another one instead!

06.04.2009, 11:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh my! Icchan!!!

06.04.2009, 12:14 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just a heads up: from tomorrow, I'll be without internet access... indefinitely. It'll probably only be two or three days, but I honestly have no idea just now.

06.05.2009, 08:43 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

! Miyamato or whatever her name is sure is frisky. Aoi needs to 'have a word'

06.05.2009, 09:50 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida
Oh my! Icchan!!!

What? It ain't fun if Icchan flirts normally, right? I wonder if there's any guy in the world who would actually use this kind of pick-up line, though.

@fen: What movie's that? I'm kinda planning to haul my whole family (or my cousins, mostly) to see Transformers when it opens.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

06.05.2009, 10:00 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Coming from Icchan though, it doesn't sound like flirting.

I need to think up a good comeback line for Yoshiko there. Gimme a bit of time.

06.06.2009, 04:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

But you're not playing Yoshiko. Or are you? But that would mean that I'm flirting with a... with a...

Oh dear

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

06.06.2009, 08:52 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No I'm not playing Yoshiko. I meant a good comeback line to respond with to her.

06.06.2009, 08:57 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Who is due to post other than me?

NC... Hikari... erm, Mushka? Not sure in that group.

06.07.2009, 03:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, I was waiting for Kaz... But if she doesn't want to post, I can

06.08.2009, 01:37 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Natsuba its up to you if you want to join the fray to be honest I'm just thinking of how adding more people to such an already large group could become complicated up to you.

06.08.2009, 11:41 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks