QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm back! Looks like I haven't missed... anything at all. Well, that's not too bad.

06.09.2009, 06:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, welcome back.

You could post. Or Mushka. Or Kaz. xD

06.09.2009, 06:17 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I need to post but my brain won't work. I'll get to it soon, I promise ^_^

06.09.2009, 07:18 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've had a think about it and decided Na-chan will want to join the others. It would be out of character for her not to want to be involved in a bigger group, so NC, if you want to avoid the group and go off together it would need to be Chi's call.

I suppose she could have a shyness attack with Hibiki being there.

I have a post ready that takes us to join the others if you want to head that way.

06.10.2009, 03:33 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can the main group be moved along please, I have a fear it will stall and get nowhere. Is it Kaz to post? I'm not sure.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.10.2009, 08:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah Na-chan sounds great Go for it. Chi and Na-chan are both quite social creatures i believe :')

06.11.2009, 11:47 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kazegami doesn't seem to be here right now... so I guess I'll post instead...

06.12.2009, 11:29 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you. Things were in danger of stalling.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.12.2009, 05:54 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Can someone please post? Anyone? Or are you all busy...

06.14.2009, 02:08 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I posted! Even though it was a pretty pointless post but still a post all the same.

06.14.2009, 02:16 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Thank you! Fen and Kaz seem to have gone all quiet on us recently...

I think we might have to make it a rule that no discussion group exceeds 3 characters!

06.14.2009, 06:46 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have this mental image of a particle accelerator, where Na-chan and Chi whiz in and shatter our big lumbering nucleus into smaller, faster-moving clusters.

06.15.2009, 02:42 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Well, you would, LOL!

06.15.2009, 04:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Must be because of the particle accelerator they're building. Last I remembered, it's diameter was an eight of the Earth's, which is pretty darn big.

And now I have this mental image of the PA not working because some small component malfunctioned, and it's in some hard-to-reach location deep beneath the surface of the Earth I'm so evil.

Anyway, current group's grown to five now. I'm guessing this Yoshiko was added for a reason, so I guess I'll be expecting some drama with a certain somebody else.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.15.2009, 10:17 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
yoshiko
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoshiko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Roar! Wrong group!

06.15.2009, 11:21 AM yoshiko is offline   Profile for yoshiko Add yoshiko to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah. Na-chan and Chi just joined our group...

And on that note, I think I might be due to post. Unless somebody else was meaning to post first?

Post last edited by arren18 on 06.15.2009, 11:30 AM.

06.15.2009, 11:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

As I said, if you feel like posting, please don't wait for what you think is 'your turn' coz everything grinds to a halt when that happens.

Isn't it:

Icchan-Yoshiko-Sadoru

and

Everyone Else?

Perhaps the Everyone Else group needs to break into two? (Cue Chi grabbing Hibiki and running off...)

Its just a thought.

EDIT: I just read the thread - um, Roarkiller can you edit your post please? It looks like you think Na-chan and Chi joined your group when they didn't.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.15.2009, 04:24 PM.

06.15.2009, 04:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

LOL and Saddles she seperated her chopsticks in the end

and yes Roar, wrong group.

06.15.2009, 04:38 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Bum. Er. Thanks NC. Time to edit for moi....!

06.15.2009, 04:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Welcome

06.15.2009, 04:43 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks