QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, has that post from Ama totally thrown everyone? People seem scared to follow it. Basically except for the people its relevant too, simply ignore it!

05.24.2008, 04:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi all. Could we have someone in the bathroom scene do a post please? I'd like to keep pace with the people in the dining room. It's kind of... important. Thanks.

05.24.2008, 09:12 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im waiting for Miy?

If he doesnt have one done by this afternoon i'll post.

05.25.2008, 07:33 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Well, he's 8-9 hours behind us so he's probably still in bed! I'm sure he'll drop by at some point today.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.25.2008, 10:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Well, he's 8-9 hours behind us so he's probably still in bed! I'm sure he'll drop by at some point today.

Im actually only 5 hours behind you guys, but I tend to sleep till noon, so it balances out. Ill go look at see if I have anything to really add to the conversation or the situation.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.25.2008, 12:47 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm. I think you might. Looks like Na-chan has something on her mind

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.25.2008, 12:54 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah yeah, posted. Time to do other things now

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.25.2008, 01:08 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Thanks! Waiting for posts from Kaz and maybe NC now.

05.25.2008, 02:16 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sadoru is being weird. I'll answer that maybe tomorrow evening, I have an exam tomorrow and Tuesday so I might be busy studying.

My Anime List

05.25.2008, 06:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You think Sadoru's being weird? Man, Kaz is weirder, the guys totally out there!

That's okay. Good luck with studying and the exam.

05.25.2008, 06:53 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh wow, this whole thing is getting weird.

05.26.2008, 03:56 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Talk about it. I feel like Saddles said earlier...don't know what I know... @_@

05.26.2008, 03:58 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's a lot to be said for playing a character who isn't involved. Then you can just have fun while everyone around you is talking hush-hush and wearing knowing weird looks and mentally going through their Shadow-files. Its worse than a freemasons gathering.

A funny image came to me, we have all this class full of normal kids, some of who are here just having fun and in the middle are these 10 or so weird intense kids always talking about weird stuff and huddling in groups. The rest of 1-A must think you lot are plotting something heinous.

A character in another class who drops by from time to time and whose posts consists of commentary on this bunch would be quite cool.

Post last edited by Maho_Fushida on 05.26.2008, 04:29 AM.

05.26.2008, 04:28 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ja. It's much easier being normal...but Shadow stuff is way fun ^_^

Sad thing: I totally forgot Hibiki had a shadow till now...had to do some serious damage-control in Mai's mind.

05.26.2008, 04:31 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi Sad thing: I totally forgot Hibiki had a shadow till now...had to do some serious damage-control in Mai's mind.

That is scary. I thought you were the person with an excellent memory. Mine is useless, its why I have lots written down for this game.

Well Sunday has proceeded a lot slower than I expected over the weekend, people were busy I guess. So we'll carry on a bit more with it.

05.26.2008, 05:51 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank Mine is useless, its why I have lots written down for this game.
Wanna compare? I can give you a list of things I can forget you wouldn't even associate with anyone other than an amnesiac or babies.

@Maho: Hence Icchan's character I did mention months back when we first started (how long ago was it anyway?) that the game was starting to sound like something that came out from the twilight zone. There's a thing called freedom, yeah, but there's also a thing for restraint. I'd say Mai is the most ordinary person in the small circle of those involved... unless, fen, you too have something big planned out?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.26.2008, 08:42 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, Roar, true, but anime with vanilla people in would be boring. I'd rather be doing this than saying "I went to school, did some work and caught the bus home" each day!

05.26.2008, 08:48 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi Sad thing: I totally forgot Hibiki had a shadow till now...had to do some serious damage-control in Mai's mind.

That is scary. I thought you were the person with an excellent memory. Mine is useless, its why I have lots written down for this game.

Yes, that's the sad part. I can't believe I forgot xP

@ Roar: Lol, we'll see. I'm not really the planning kind of person. Everything I do just comes out the way comes xD

05.26.2008, 01:37 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Waiting for Mai, Hikari, Sadoru and/or Rakuin to post. I wanted to leave Sadoru's next post until after Mai/Hibiki have posted.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.28.2008, 02:57 PM.

05.27.2008, 06:34 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I'm sorry! I'm so busy atm...I'm going to an awards gala right now and I have homework to do once I get back but I'll post in between...or after I finish.

Sorry...

05.28.2008, 07:31 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks