QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done! Lame, but done.

06.15.2009, 04:45 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry! Life's been a bit crazy lately and I thought I'd left a message letting you guys know I wouldn't be around but I guess not.

Posting now.

edit: Hey, can someone remind me if anyone other than Yuichi and Mai knew about the postcard??? I think not but I'm not sure.

Big groups don't usually work but you never know...this time might be lucky time. I've posted so that it can go either way. We can join at the benches or split up. Poster's call. ^_^

Post last edited by fenkashi on 06.16.2009, 01:04 AM.

06.16.2009, 12:49 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Icchan did and Kazuo did, since they were with Mai and Yuichi in the library when the manuscript was opened, though I do not know if either of them got a clear look at it.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.16.2009, 04:54 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, my bad. Will edit. Confusing when no mention of any actual location/person is included.

Anyway, I vaguely remember a postcard, but no, I don't think Icchan knows about it yet. I think it was one of the clues that was left with one person and then left hanging for a long time.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.16.2009, 11:34 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
With the tension gone, another part of my anatomy decided to make its presence known

There are children here!

06.16.2009, 12:05 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
With the tension gone, another part of my anatomy decided to make its presence known

There are children here!

Oooh, *rushes off to read the thread*

06.16.2009, 02:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:

There are children here!

That doesn't mean what Arren thinks it means... does it? ^^||

06.17.2009, 12:40 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, I'm pretty sure that lunch and down south aren't often mentioned in the same sentence lol

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.17.2009, 11:45 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It all depends who your lunch partner is.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.17.2009, 03:34 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry, Hikari, that one took me days and days to get right. I'm still not happy with it but it mostly works.

It's your turn in the main thread too *hugs*

06.18.2009, 05:54 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Anyone seen Kaz recently? Hope she's OK.

People who could post... Yoshiko, Hibiki, Kaz, Aoi, Na-chan, Hikari...

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.19.2009, 05:02 PM.

06.19.2009, 05:00 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can post an answer to Chi but I would prefer Aoi or Hibiki to post first in case they want to respond to Na-chan there.

06.21.2009, 10:12 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It feels like ANYONE can post except Na-chan, Chi, Sadoru and Maho...

I'm puzzled as to why we're waiting since people are posting lots on the forum.

06.21.2009, 10:31 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah :\ its been awhile since a post. Come on you lazy lot!

06.21.2009, 12:51 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And me...I don't think I can post...right?

I think I'm waiting on Kaz, actually.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 06.21.2009, 03:39 PM.

06.21.2009, 03:39 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I have a mental image of that big group walking along outside more or less in pairs, Chi beside Na-chan, Aoi beside Mai, etc. So I guess there is scope to do some out of turn posting.

But yes, one from Kaz would be very helpful.

06.21.2009, 04:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry, I was without an internet connection the past few days.

I'll post soon

06.23.2009, 08:04 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

If the combined group is too big we can do some splitting up if people prefer.

06.24.2009, 06:04 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

That small incoming group. Anyone I know?

06.25.2009, 10:28 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's us. Keep up!

06.25.2009, 11:07 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks