QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86    »  ]
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Before I post, let me just double-check... where am I?

I think Kaz spotted me with Icchan. That's fine with me, I just want to double-check.

08.02.2010, 02:51 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um, Icchan, Sadoru, Kaz and Mai are at the lockers. Hibiki and Chi are there but in their own little group. I don't think anyone's said where you are.

And I thought I would post since Saddles said something to me last. xD And now would be a good time for an Aoi post, I think. ^^

Post last edited by fenkashi on 08.02.2010, 03:14 PM.

08.02.2010, 03:14 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh wow. Even you've posted, and you're constantly busy!

Right, I will definitely post.

08.02.2010, 04:18 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, dunno how I found the time. *cough*Procrastination*cough*

Lol, but yeah, please do post.

08.02.2010, 04:21 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've thought about posting so many times and now I've finally done it! Go me!

08.02.2010, 05:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Posted It's tricky getting back into Chi's mindset, but I gave it a whirl.

08.03.2010, 10:00 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've emailed Maho. I wonder if she's still around?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.04.2010, 07:58 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, first post in ages and Chi trips over. Nice to see you slipping back into character so quickly NC.

Oh poop. Now I have no idea whatsoever of Sadoru knows about the torii... anyone remember?

It was talked about at the party wasn't it, but I think that was just Icchan, Mai, Aoi and Na-chan. And then at lunch just now but Aoi was distracting Sadoru. Any other times its been mentioned?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.04.2010, 08:09 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I thought it best to stick with what I know to be classic Chi behaviour

And i've just been doing some back-reading from the party and stuff but I don't remember the particulars i'm afraid.

08.04.2010, 08:21 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Roar, is there any chance the Isakaya site could be resurrected? It was very useful, and it had the character list and up-to-date class plan, which we don't have now...

08.05.2010, 11:06 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'd not noticed it had gone!

The plan might be at the front of this thread I think. In fact I think all the stuff on the site is here... probably.

08.05.2010, 03:02 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Haha, first post in ages and Chi trips over. Nice to see you slipping back into character so quickly NC.

Oh poop. Now I have no idea whatsoever of Sadoru knows about the torii... anyone remember?

It was talked about at the party wasn't it, but I think that was just Icchan, Mai, Aoi and Na-chan. And then at lunch just now but Aoi was distracting Sadoru. Any other times its been mentioned?

I don't think Sadoru's heard anything about it...unless Aoi conveniently mentioned it offstage somewhere. xD

Speaking of Roar, is he still busy with work and such? Haven't seen him in a while...

08.05.2010, 05:02 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I'd not noticed it had gone!

The plan might be at the front of this thread I think. In fact I think all the stuff on the site is here... probably.

Only some of it. I was looking through earlier on and noticed it wasn't all up-to-date, and it doesn't have the character list.

08.05.2010, 05:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I could add the character list, I think I have some notes in a word document somewhere. I think that classroom plan is the latest one though... not 100% on that.

I'll play Sadoru as not knowing about the torii.

08.06.2010, 06:30 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Is anybody else posting soon? I feel bad about mine and arren's post splurging.

08.06.2010, 10:11 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I've had no reply to my e-mails to Maho... and as some of you know she plays Na-chan. So, if she's gone I'm not sure what to do. I have access to the Natsuba login because in the early days I worked with Maho and she let me in to do some edits with the character to get some facts established so if she's not changed the password I could play the character though it won't be quite the same

What do people think?

08.13.2010, 10:26 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's... all still there.

I think you're still using the geocities link, which is of course down wen geocities closed down. The new location is within my website: http://isakaya.roarkiller.net/

We neeeeeeeed a compilation of what has happened... but I'm so swamped.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.13.2010, 11:12 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Aha, thanks Roar. The geocities link was the only one I was aware of.

I think it might be helpful, if enough people are online at once, to have a bit of a brainstorm to work out what needs to be added to the site. There are probably a number of details mentioned in the tech thread that never made it onto the site.

08.14.2010, 08:45 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, my idea was to make it like a novel game, with a post linking to another post, and directories and such. That way we can just C&P the posts into small html files for easier reading and navigation. Something like this:

----------------------------------------

Kazuo:

I stirred from the physics-induced torpor as the bell for lunch rang. Physics was simply not a good subject. T'was far too stuffed with calculations. I watched as Sadoru, diplomatic as ever, approached the new girl and invited her to lunch. Funny how easily these things came to some people.

Feeling a little despondent, I looked around for a friendly face to spend the lunch hour with. Tak- NO. Hibiki...? No. Chi? Maybe. Tanaka? Most definitely. Perfect. I'd been meaning to talk with her some more since Sunday, she seemed such a nice person. I wanted to return her kindness somehow, though I didn't know how I could. "Ano... Tanaka-chan, is it okay if I have lunch with you today?" I asked timidly, the thought she may have other plans only now occurring to me.

Reply:
--> Tanaka (link)

Ongoing:
--> Sadoru/Icchan (link)
--> Maho/Hikari (link)

----------------------------------------

Yeah, like that. Would that work?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.14.2010, 01:02 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

That's an intriguing idea. That way, not only would it be useful for players wanting to check stuff up, but people who know nothing about the game would be able to enjoy it too. In theory.

08.14.2010, 02:22 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks