QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not much. Seisaku went to bed, Sadoru is getting passionate and Na-chan is talking to you.

I’m assuming Maho can post now but Hikari must be busy as well so they are still in freeze-frame from when the ghost stories ended though my guess is in practical terms they’ve long since gone in the house or the tent?

That’s a lot of texting Mai is doing on her phone

05.09.2008, 07:38 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Sadoru is getting passionate

Yeah, he certainly is. To me it sounds like he has several really weird fetishes.

05.09.2008, 07:40 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How do you work that out? He's just 1) poetically inclined and 2) had two awesome personal revelations today so he is seriously high right now. If you could be breathalysed on love instead of alcohol he would break the machine.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 07:46 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, I'll rephrase that: moderately weird fetishes. I mean really, ears?

05.09.2008, 07:54 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You don't know how amazing ears can be? Wow, you've not lived. One day, get someone to kiss and blow in them, maybe suckle an earlobe or two. Then you'll know...

The "tour of the face" thing is something I've had done to me. When done right it's... well it's quite beautiful.

05.09.2008, 07:57 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
You don't know how amazing ears can be? Wow, you've not lived. One day, get someone to kiss and blow in them, maybe suckle an earlobe or two. Then you'll know...

O_o? *wonders what Saduro is doing in the game*

05.09.2008, 09:33 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

'suckle and earlobe' ?

Okay that is quite possibly the most disturbing thing i've heard all day.

And i've heard some disturbing things.

You are so odd

05.09.2008, 11:59 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No, I'm not odd.

You've clearly not done it, and at your age I'd hope not to. You'll find out one day.

End of sex-ed for today children!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 12:00 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

That was sex ed? My god. Stay away from my ears.

05.09.2008, 12:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
No, I'm not odd.

If you say so love :3

quote:
End of sex-ed for today children!

thank god, im weirded out enough already

you do make me chuckle you do love you.

05.09.2008, 12:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

When a guy you love one day does delicious things to your ears you'll remember this conversation and think "Oh, so that's what he meant... now I get it," closely followed by you making purring noises...

Honestly have you people never heard of all the erogenous zones? Ears are well up there. Its a well known fact! Sheesh!

But anyway, it was just a kiss, one among many others. The whole post was one long poetic way of saying three words, that's all...

05.09.2008, 04:00 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, I thought this ears thing was common knowledge?

Not that it's something I want to read about in detail, Saddles xP but I'm sure it's not like that in your post. ^_^

05.09.2008, 04:06 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No, don't panic, it's not. This thing is getting blown up out of all proportion.(*) It was just a sweet kiss, or two. Mouth closed.

(*) *waits for Arren to take that out of context*

05.09.2008, 04:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Nah, I read it. I thought it was sweet ^_^

05.09.2008, 04:38 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Fen, I did end my post so we could have a talk but then decided to end that day for Natsuba. We can talk another time, I'm sure

I did this because I know you're busy ATM so thought that would be best if you didn't feel the need to do game posts. I also want to join the Sunday thread for a while.

I hope you're okay with that?

05.10.2008, 10:07 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

So its just Sadoru/Aoi and Hikari/Maho in thread #3 now. When they finish I'll be wanting to wrap thread #4 up sharpish so we can go on with #6, a school day.

05.10.2008, 01:56 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by natsuba
Hi Fen, I did end my post so we could have a talk but then decided to end that day for Natsuba. We can talk another time, I'm sure

I did this because I know you're busy ATM so thought that would be best if you didn't feel the need to do game posts. I also want to join the Sunday thread for a while.

I hope you're okay with that?

Yeah, that's fine. Thank you.

05.10.2008, 01:57 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll have to reply to Saddles' post in parts... it's pretty long and choppy that way, and I don't want to make it boring to read. Plus some other reasons. I think this will be the best way to handle it. But just a note to Saddles not to reply to my RPG #3 posts until they're all done...

05.11.2008, 05:03 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Sure. I won't read the whole series until you give the green light on here, 'kay?

The other thing you could do is edit it and seperate the parts by asterisks for breaks like I did. Mentally I saw a pause at that point each time for activity or just a moment of quiet.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.11.2008, 12:13 PM.

05.11.2008, 05:08 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Natsuba: Just a point to note, there are two words to refer to coldness in japanese. The one you used, "tsumetai", is used to refer to a physical state, like water or steel.

The term you're looking for would be "samui", used for a state of surroundings, like weather or your own physical self.

On the other end of the thermometer, the term "atsui" is used for both situations. The difference, though, lies in the kanji used.

05.11.2008, 11:17 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks