QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I hear so much as a HINT about rain the next morning, you can be sure the Edit button will be my first click.

05.04.2008, 12:57 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Roar : Actually - check thread #5. There is a mention of weather by the narrator, so I assumed you'd read it and already knew.

@ Mushka : Please can you make some space in your inbox. Ta.

We've got to a funny point now, part of the group is in the tents so can't post until others go in, Fen, Kaz and Mushka are busy with school/work, JRR is away at least til the end of May and Maho is away until next midweek so we're going to have to be patient for a bit longer, at least until the exams are done.

Which is when Fen? Kaz?

Mushka only does short posts but still hasn't had time, poor girl must be swamped.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.04.2008, 03:59 AM.

05.04.2008, 03:54 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The 13th...

And I won't be on at all, I'm pretty sure. Like I write all day...I'll get home, study, eat, sleep xP

I might get a couple in during the weekend.

Oh and I just noticed...good morning! You're up early for a Sunday ^_^

Also, I think Mushka is about to get more swamped Her summer courses are starting soon, aren't they?

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.04.2008, 04:03 AM.

05.04.2008, 04:01 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well that's not too far off. And good luck although I think you won't need it

Megan is doing SATS now which end on Friday, I'm guessing the same's true for you Kaz? So by the middle of the week after next things should pick up.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.04.2008, 04:04 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, thank you ^_^

05.04.2008, 04:12 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, hi. I missed your edit. Its not that early here. I usually rise early at the weekends and get an hours serious foruming in before the rest of the crew wakes up and we do other stuff.

Mushka - wah! Aren't you ever not busy? It's going to make the game quite draggy when we get to the really good stuff (not involving my character I mean)

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.04.2008, 04:17 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I ain't no future teller now am I?

'Skay, one more bad thing to happen to Icchan *pouts* Unless rain starts after he wakes up, which hopefully is the case.

Btw, the stars ARE visible as of now, right? I remember a few posts mentioning stars, so yeah.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.04.2008, 04:39 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yup, its clear and cold now.

I just bumped thread #5. I changed nothing important in the narrator post. I guess Icchan himself can 'play' the day's start. We won't be doing it in detail but two players have PM'd me saying they want to do 'wrapping up the weekend' posts that take place on Sunday as they go home and do things, so there will be a thread #4 to fit in between this one and Mai/Yuichi's one (I planned this all along but now other people can use it too). So Icchan could wake up to a light shower falling on his face if you want.

My thoughts were it would be one of those rather depressing dull damp days with fine drizzle, nothing to soak you through but enough to make the planned outdoor breakfast a wash-out. The rain is heavier in the late morning but lets up by evening when Yuichi goes to Mai's house.

Isn't Icchan going to get really cold out there in his cargo pants and shirt? I mean no blanket was mentioned? I thought he'd find a piece of clean grass beside the fire and add wood for the night.

05.04.2008, 04:46 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

YespleasethankyouI'llstartthedayyeah.

Don' worry, I already have an idea what to do when I wake up. Reminiscence of a certain Saturday when I woke up thinking it was Monday. Which happened to be my first day of work.

I tell you, NEVER in my life before or after that event did I ever wake up so fast. Sorry, SHOT UP would be a more correct term. Opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the clock showing half past eight. I jumped down from my top bunk and RAN to my mom in the living room just to ask her if it was Monday. My heart was literally racing then, and I almost literally collapsed from relief when I realized it was actually Saturday, lol.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.04.2008, 04:52 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh, I love those days, well, just the feeling: "Oh cr*p! It's Monday! Argh! ... Oh no, no, it's not, it's Saturday." *big happy sigh - goes back to sleep*

I've never shot out of bed to check with anyone though.

05.04.2008, 04:58 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

You will if it's something you KNOW you have to do.

Imagine, from being fast asleep to sprinting at 20MPH in 3 seconds flat. Not funny man, not funny.

05.04.2008, 05:02 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone seen Na-chan? I definitely asked a question that has been hanging for 3 days lol. Na-chan! *repeats and echoes of empty walls*

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.04.2008, 11:30 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Right, I'm going to post now. I guess now would be a good point to end the convo and try and get Kaz to bed ne?

My Anime List

05.04.2008, 12:10 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, if we can get more people in the tents those players can talk while the others are stuck outside.

Kaz can talk with Hibiki if he wants - but, hm, I don't think those two have ever spoken. Mai could talk with Chi. I think Megumi is asleep, but someone could check.

05.04.2008, 12:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Waaaah! I'm sorry...

When I started the RPG I wasn't nearly so busy

Yeah, courses start tomorrow. I'm in class from 8:30 AM to 9 PM five days a week. 30 minutes of break time three days a week.

Plus commute... and homework.

Umm, I better post today then. Gonna need to make them last...

05.04.2008, 12:57 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Kaz can talk with Hibiki if he wants - but, hm, I don't think those two have ever spoken. Mai could talk with Chi. I think Megumi is asleep, but someone could check.

Oh I mentioned her being asleep when Chi went in, but shes welcome to wake up or something

05.04.2008, 01:01 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
I'm in class from 8:30 AM to 9 PM five days a week. 30 minutes of break time three days a week.
Oh my gosh, that is like... slave labour. I take it you're doing two courses or something.

How long will these intense classes go on for?

So the hush hush super job is over now then? Or does that resume after the summer?

Did you clear some inbox space?

05.04.2008, 01:03 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Good grief. I just read your post properly! NINE PM?

What are you doing? Learning to run every business in the economy?!

Well, RPGing will be impossible with that workload. What shall we do?

05.04.2008, 01:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it's over... Going away was really sad. I had a really touching send-off though. I might go back next year.

Inbox space cleared!

05.04.2008, 01:07 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Waaaah! I'm sorry...

When I started the RPG I wasn't nearly so busy

Yeah, courses start tomorrow. I'm in class from 8:30 AM to 9 PM five days a week. 30 minutes of break time three days a week.

Plus commute... and homework.

Umm, I better post today then. Gonna need to make them last...

Are they even allowed to keep you that long for school? That is impossible, like really. I have enormous respect for you to be able to do that. Ill take my 15 hours a week thank you very much. Yieks, likes thats 11.5 hours a day, might as well hook yourself up to an IV, do they allow you time to eat? Wow.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.04.2008, 01:29 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks