QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Where studio Ghilbi
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Where studio Ghilbi » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
Where studio GhilbiPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've heard about studio ghibli visiting.
But I don't know how!
Please help me

Who-You don't know

01.10.2005, 11:27 AM  
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ur being too ambiguous. Studio Ghibli visiting, or u visiting studio ghibli? U never stated any locations either.

If ur talking about Ghibli museum tho, its in Tokyo, around the Chuou area. I have a vague idea how to get there from the Chuou station since my friend once explained it to me since he went there a couple of times already.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.13.2005, 10:28 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  onnyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tour Ghilbli studio try to go here

http://enricocasarosa.com/epj-june04.html

01.14.2005, 11:27 PM  
FLCL
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.25.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FLCL Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought the Ghibli Museum was in Mitaka.

Great fun but you have to book your titckets in advance every month so don't expect to visit tokyo and just pop along.

I wish I was young enough to play on the cat bus.

08.25.2005, 01:15 PM FLCL is offline   Profile for FLCL Add FLCL to your buddy list
howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.09.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by howl_chan_wa_kawaii Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's the link to the Ghibli Museum. It looks pretty cool. If you can't read it, then just click on the picture of Mei to enter.

http://www.ghibli-museum.jp/

There are photos.

Someone also wrote a really good review/tour of it that I found really interesting:

http://www.tautoz.com/ghiblimuseum/

Lot's of cool pictures, and makes me want to go even more.

sekai no yakusoku.
- Promise of the World

-- Why did Chihiro have to let go of Haku's hand? Why Chihiro do you make me cry buckets of tears?... sob--

Please report pirated Ghibli/Disney products: tips@disneyantipiracy.com or the confidential Antipiracy voice mail hotline, 818-560-3300.
Please protect Mr. Miyazaki's works.

My Howl's MC viewing addiction - final theatre count: 11 showings

Post last edited by howl_chan_wa_kawaii on 09.12.2005, 03:29 PM.

09.12.2005, 03:28 PM howl_chan_wa_kawaii is offline   Profile for howl_chan_wa_kawaii Add howl_chan_wa_kawaii to your buddy list Send an Email to howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Blaine
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.10.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Blaine Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice links

10.10.2005, 05:20 PM Blaine is offline   Profile for Blaine Add Blaine to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks