QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - .Hack Legend of the Twilight
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » .Hack Legend of the Twilight » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.31.08
  .Hack Legend of the TwilightPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FuturetopanimatorofAmericas Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have you seen it? Its my favorite.

Post last edited by FuturetopanimatorofAmericas on 05.31.2008, 09:47 AM.

05.31.2008, 09:47 AM FuturetopanimatorofAmericas is offline   Profile for FuturetopanimatorofAmericas Add FuturetopanimatorofAmericas to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

IU may have, my friend is obsessed with anything about .hack.

05.31.2008, 10:06 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't seen it. I've seen the beginning of .hack//SIGN though, and from what I've read about it, the whole franchise sounds pretty good, so I'm quite interested.

05.31.2008, 10:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Anime-Freak22122
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Anime-Freak22122 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Hack.

11.26.2008, 03:37 AM Anime-Freak22122 is offline   Profile for Anime-Freak22122 Add Anime-Freak22122 to your buddy list Homepage of Anime-Freak22122
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks