QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - WALL-E
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » WALL-E » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Evey
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Evey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes ...and also all ads with big large things to buy and mega - large stores ... but on the other hand it wasn´t just their fault,because they were ruled by robots, i think or i just understood it like that - and then came Wall-E the Saviour ...and Captain was great when he thougt he could plant pizza plant

08.21.2008, 01:47 PM Evey is offline   Profile for Evey Add Evey to your buddy list
BookWorm
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.01.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BookWorm Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I loved Wall-e! I can't wait to get the DVD and watch extras on how they did the animation, etc. But I also loved the fact this is the first time Pixar has integrated real live action (like Hello Dolly) with animation.

Also, the music was wonderful. The soundtrack is great.

11.13.2008, 12:48 AM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wasn't a fan of the live action integration, myself...

11.13.2008, 01:11 AM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello Dolly didn't bother me, but the live-action "President of the USA" kind of broke the illusion.

11.13.2008, 02:18 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
BookWorm
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.01.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BookWorm Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The newest short on the Wall-e DVD is really good. Honestly, all the extras are great. They show how they research Wall-e and made poster-board models.

Did anyone else notice Wall-e doesn't have elbows?

12.04.2008, 12:05 AM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He dosen't?

Check out my music:

12.29.2008, 07:08 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
speaky
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.08.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by speaky Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it is good but typicle disney pixar
blue ray version is really good it is my daughters and watched it with her

02.21.2009, 03:27 PM speaky is offline   Profile for speaky Add speaky to your buddy list
Anime-Freak22122
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Anime-Freak22122 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ya it was cute

02.26.2009, 05:24 AM Anime-Freak22122 is offline   Profile for Anime-Freak22122 Add Anime-Freak22122 to your buddy list Homepage of Anime-Freak22122
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks