QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Full Metal Panic
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Full Metal Panic » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.13.08
  Full Metal PanicPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sheeta01 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone else watch this series?

I have some questions about it

Hennessy: I took lessons!

07.13.2008, 08:20 PM Sheeta01 is offline   Profile for Sheeta01 Add Sheeta01 to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey and welcome, figured I would wait until you posted in a little more casual a thread to give a hello.

I havent seen it outside of the first episode. I just wasnt feeling the series. Might be a little old for my tastes, I like the crispness of the newer series or ive just been spoiled by it and expect that of all series. From what ive heard, it has quite a large following, but I personally havent really gotten into it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

07.13.2008, 08:32 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Sheeta01
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.13.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sheeta01 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Miyrru,

I haven't seen any of the third series at all, I don't know if a fourth has or is coming out either. Is the third series as good as the others? I loved Fumoffu!! I can't wait to see the third, obviously I'm a bit of a fan!

Hennessy: I took lessons!

07.13.2008, 10:57 PM Sheeta01 is offline   Profile for Sheeta01 Add Sheeta01 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, I loved Fumoffu. It was very entertaining and Sousuke was totally adorable. ^_^

I think Fomuffu was my favourite of all three season. Very light and fun. The Second Raid (the third season) is much more serious and darker. But I still liked it.

I dunno, I kinda like the older animes better than the newer ones. The newer ones take themself waaay too seriously and end up being not enjoyable more often than not. And I like the classic anime style much better...They're much more consistent in their animation and quality for the most part. I find newer animes vary far too much from episode to episode.

Hm, you know...that's probably one of the reasons I don't watch as much anymore. xD

Anyways, hi Sheeta01! Welcome to the Tavern and enjoy your stay. ^_^

07.16.2008, 11:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fumoffu is the best of the three, I agree. While the wrap-up of The Second Raid was very well done, the bulk of the middle portion of the series was disappointing, to say the least.

On your question, no, I doubt there'll be a fourth season. TSR wrapped up the couple nicely enough, and since Gaulin is dead, unless Tessa's brother stirs up trouble, there'll be nothing left for Sosuke to do anyway.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.17.2008, 10:34 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks