QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ah, cliche, cliche!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Ah, cliche, cliche! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay going on to episode 3...

This episode starts with them in General Largorth's HQ.

Check out my music:

08.01.2008, 07:57 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh... you killed off the soldier! He was supposed to make a huge series-long titanic and emo-filled love triangle!

Ah, well...

He has a brother! Yes! Filled with revenge and out to avenge his dead sibling and make the girl his bride. He takes on schoolboy form and becomes a transfer student into her school. How come we never had a transfer student in the series yet???

He begins to make advances towards the girl/princess and she begins to have feelings towards him.

08.01.2008, 08:17 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

(Hah, forgot about the school! But it has to have that, or else it ain't cliche enough. )

She finds herself confused, whilst trying to decide between him and the boy (although she rather likes the boy better. She decides upon him after the solidier's brother dies, after some horrendous attack on the boy and girl.)

08.02.2008, 03:23 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the main guy nearly dies after a confrontion with general largorth but lives on

he realises he has much to learn and goes into training under his fathers watchful eyes

08.05.2008, 09:09 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

(woo, sub-episode!)

His father is harsh and cruel, the kind that had never really loved his sons - especially the one that was training under him now, for he resented the fact that he was the boy that had lived, and not his brother.

08.06.2008, 01:13 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

but the father seeing his son truly try and gain Ultimate power!!! starts to warm towards him....ahh this is 5 eps later

08.06.2008, 06:50 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

But we aren't there yet! As the young lad is training, the boy and the girl face a major problem, when some major villain takes away the girl's crystal, oh no! and now they have to get it back! (alright, that wasn't that cliche, but it still works, wahoo!)

08.06.2008, 06:39 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The story is starting to sound awfully ridiculous, lol And I'd prefer if that father took the crystal.

And then the school teacher isn't happy! But of course she isn't, because she's's impossibly beautiful and young-looking but strict at the same time, and gives them some (insert cliched punishment) because the two of them have been away for a long time without excuse.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.07.2008, 11:20 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Yay! Kiki
Baron

And now because they're stuck in class, they can't do anything to help get back the crystal from the guy's father! (Yay, change!) Gasp!

08.07.2008, 02:32 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And she makes them put on dunce hats(hehe).

Check out my music:

08.07.2008, 05:56 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

(Dunce... hats?!) Hahahaha...

08.07.2008, 06:47 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But wait!

Their mysterious alien creature that the girl had made a portal into the detention room while the teacher wasn't around, and teleported them out! Yay!

08.08.2008, 06:33 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Yay! Kiki
Baron

And now, with no time to lose, the boy and the girl set out on a perilous journey for General Largoth!@

08.08.2008, 03:01 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

But they still need to get the crystal!

Check out my music:

08.08.2008, 05:55 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Ah yes, but they think that General Largoth stole it and that it's hidden within his fortress! (you know, i wonder if anyone would watch this if it was an actual anime... yay!)

08.08.2008, 08:40 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

When they get to Largorth's fortress the boy charges at the general, but he shoots a giant lazer out of his fist causing the boy's robot to lose an arm which causes the boy to get knocked out.

EDIT: Oh, and we should talk about the mindreading ferret at some point.

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 08.15.2008, 07:36 PM.

08.15.2008, 07:34 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

(that is like, the most cliche thing that I have ever read)

The girl is captured and unable to help. (although she escapes later and gets her crystal and saves the day with it, yay!)

08.15.2008, 10:48 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

(although she escapes later and gets her crystal and saves the day with it, yay!)
[/QUOTE]

What!? No mindreaming pet ferret?!?!?!?!?! And it can't end that soon!

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 08.16.2008, 08:44 AM.

08.16.2008, 08:43 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

No, no, it doesn't end yet! She just has to have her crystal, I never said that it ended! I was only saying that she has to have it, or else... we don't even follow the plot-line.

Although you know what? That would be rather fun.

08.16.2008, 09:50 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Okay continuing to the next ep...After the boy recovers the father get's locked away in an cell that the boy made. Wenever the boy talks to him or asks him why he stole the crystal his father turns away from him with no reply. The girl is happy to have her crystal back but is curious why the father stole it. General Largorth is still living and the boy must defeat him. All though he seems to get creamed every single time. *lol*. The boy repairs his robot and then sparks up an idea. "We can read my father's mind with the ferret so we may have a chance to hear why he stole it!"

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 08.21.2008, 09:47 AM.

08.20.2008, 09:30 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks