QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - aaaaa SHIN CHAN!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General aaaaa SHIN CHAN!!! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  aaaaa SHIN CHAN!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leetlink Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ooo i remember when i use to watch shin chan crayon as a kid it was awesemo!!! does nyone know where i can find the boxset, or be able to buy ny episodes of it!!!!

"elephant dance!"

08.23.2008, 07:07 AM leetlink is offline   Profile for leetlink Add leetlink to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What the--
Dude, this is the GHIBLI STUDIOS forum!
You know, like Ponyo, Nausicaa, or Mononoke Hime!
Not that crap anime!

08.23.2008, 12:01 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Isn't this the "Anime in General" part of the forum . . . ?

08.23.2008, 03:30 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes. It is.

Anyway, I remember Shin Chan, but I haven't seen it in a long long time. I remember a lot of the humour was surprisingly rude.

08.23.2008, 03:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jeez.. Shawn. Be nice. >_>

My Anime List

08.23.2008, 05:14 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't even know what Shin Chan is. Should I?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.23.2008, 05:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Shawn
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's an anime with a bunch of crude humor AKA a child flashing his buttox everywhere. -.-

08.23.2008, 07:03 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh. Oh, right. Perhaps its a good thing it and I have never crossed paths.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.23.2008, 07:41 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I was almost forced into watching this once by someone at school... -.-;; But I already knew for awhile what it was.

I have to know, or I might end up watching some intense yaoi crap. O_O;; Do you KNOW how much that seriously freaks me out with my friends?!

*cough* Anyways, I think the guys at school would like this rather than adults. But meh, it doesn't matter. I read magazine articles on it. XD

08.23.2008, 08:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I think I was almost forced into watching this once by someone at school... -.-;; But I already knew for awhile what it was.

I have to know, or I might end up watching some intense yaoi crap. O_O;; Do you KNOW how much that seriously freaks me out with my friends?!

*cough* Anyways, I think the guys at school would like this rather than adults. But meh, it doesn't matter. I read magazine articles on it. XD

At least you don't have 2 sisters who love yaoi.
I'll go blind if I see it.

08.23.2008, 10:20 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shawn
What the--
Not that crap anime!

Sheesh... we have an anime section anyway...

And anime is awesomeness all the same.

Although I haven't heard of what you're talking about... and fro the sounds of it, I would probably rather not see it, eh?

08.24.2008, 01:48 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
quote:
What the--
Not that crap anime!

Sheesh... we have an anime section anyway...

And anime is awesomeness all the same.

Although I haven't heard of what you're talking about... and fro the sounds of it, I would probably rather not see it, eh?

Sorry, that came out wrong...
I know it's the anime in general section, but that specific anime is just plain crap.

08.24.2008, 01:54 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

At least you don't have 2 sisters who love yaoi.
I'll go blind if I see it.

*raises hand* No, I'm the sister who likes her BL, but likes cuter relationships. Smut and stuff makes me go.. bleh.. My friends are just.. creepy in some ways..

I have one obsessed with Descendants of Darkness, Kyou Kara Maou, Angel Sanctuary *she has the manga somewhere in her room..* and most cross dressing ones, and then one who really likes School Days, Negima, and FF..

Uh..

I wouldn't necessarily consider Shin-chan crap, it probably has its appeal to certain people. ^^

08.24.2008, 10:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Batchi
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.18.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Batchi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I beg your complete pardonness! Shin Chan was not crap, he was awsome! Got to love the potty humor - Im British! In the words of the barron from blackadder, "In our country (not Britain) the toilet is just a mundane and functional task, but to you its the foundation of a nation!"....He says something along those lines anyway.

09.18.2008, 02:55 PM Batchi is offline   Profile for Batchi Add Batchi to your buddy list
Batchi
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Batchi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

Uh..

I wouldn't necessarily consider Shin-chan crap, it probably has its appeal to certain people. ^^

I just became certain people without realizing it! Should have read all of the posts before commenting :S

09.18.2008, 03:01 PM Batchi is offline   Profile for Batchi Add Batchi to your buddy list
ssj6gohan1989
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ssj6gohan1989 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shin Chan, now that brings back memories. It's crude, rude and funny as hell, never fails to make me laugh. I love Shin Chan: the Adult Empire strikes back. No idea where to get the box set from, if you ever find out let me know becasue i've been looking for a while.

"When you are miserable, you need something that is even more miserable than you to feel good about yourself.”

09.18.2008, 05:51 PM ssj6gohan1989 is offline   Profile for ssj6gohan1989 Add ssj6gohan1989 to your buddy list Send an Email to ssj6gohan1989
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks