QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The amwsomest AMV I've ever seen, WATCH THIS!1!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » The amwsomest AMV I've ever seen, WATCH THIS!1! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  The amwsomest AMV I've ever seen, WATCH THIS!1!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyPt23iCl6s&feature=related

This is seriously great. it made me cry.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

09.04.2008, 09:50 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Say wha?

09.05.2008, 09:29 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That was so awesome! I rather liked it, although I hadn't seen the majority of those animes. >.< it was all lovely anyway. I wanna see 'em now, although I won't rather know which one is which.. gah! ^.^

09.05.2008, 10:02 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Evey
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Evey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WAU,that was GREAT

09.09.2008, 11:26 AM Evey is offline   Profile for Evey Add Evey to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks