QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Castle of Cagliostro
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Castle of Cagliostro » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Castle of CagliostroPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone know where I can see the end of Cagliostro? I saw a video with every part of it except the end. Anyone know where to find it??? Please reply!

Check out my music:

10.28.2008, 08:12 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A shop that sells anime DVDs?

10.29.2008, 12:14 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
A shop that sells anime DVDs?

Me thinks that you have been sipping too much of Mr Tall's fermented goat's millk with your tea, arren...

I think he wants to watch it online....

10.29.2008, 03:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, I'm sure he is. That's why I'm suggesting getting a DVD instead.

10.29.2008, 04:30 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I actually found a really good video of it but the end is cut off! DARNIT!

Check out my music:

10.30.2008, 05:48 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Tall - the same thing happened to me! I taped it off the tv and i got upto the bit when fujiko had the counterfeitng plates and was driving away - not sure how much i missed...

Anyway, you could try youtube? Other than that im not sure sorry..

Clicky

11.02.2008, 03:55 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tch, can't believe I missed this.

*moves to anime forum*

11.03.2008, 08:49 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Tch, can't believe I missed this.

*moves to anime forum*

I got the vhs today and watched it for the first time. Many of the scenes were above and beyond human acheivement...
But, I kinda liked it...

at least it was by Hayao Miyazaki

11.08.2008, 04:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, i was a bit unsure when i first watched it; for example the scenes with Lupin jumping from building to building were a bit unrealistic; but i think the film was made more for fun and escapism, rather than realism. I think the main reason i grew to like it was because of the nice,sunny and peaceful meditteranean sought of scenery; i think thats also why im in LOVE with porco rosso

Clicky

11.08.2008, 10:48 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh I LOVE this film. It's actually one of my favourite Ghiblis.

My Anime List

11.08.2008, 01:51 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I've only seen a tiny bit, and it was a dub. It seemed pretty entertaining anyway.

11.08.2008, 01:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't seen it yet.. I rather want to though. xD

11.08.2008, 03:10 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by turniphead1
Yeah, i was a bit unsure when i first watched it; for example the scenes with Lupin jumping from building to building were a bit unrealistic; but i think the film was made more for fun and escapism, rather than realism. I think the main reason i grew to like it was because of the nice,sunny and peaceful meditteranean sought of scenery; i think thats also why im in LOVE with porco rosso

I think that like the James Bond movies, it was a bit of a put on... Jumping from building to building is something that Bond might do with some help from gadgetry...

11.09.2008, 04:49 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

I'm gonna be the pretentious twat here, and remind you that... it's pre ghibli and thereby not technically a ghibli. Sorry... I hate being mean.

11.09.2008, 08:23 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
quote:

I'm gonna be the pretentious twat here, and remind you that... it's pre ghibli and thereby not technically a ghibli. Sorry... I hate being mean.

Heh, I guess you're right. But at least it's directed by Miyazaki. ^^

My Anime List

11.09.2008, 11:28 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JRR
quote:

Heh, I guess you're right. But at least it's directed by Miyazaki. ^^

As I said in my first post on the subject, lol

11.09.2008, 01:27 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR

I don't.

So I'm gonna be a non-pretentious twat and say that regardless of who directs it and when, if it doesn't come out of Studio Ghibli, it's not a ghibli anyway

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.10.2008, 09:42 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

But if I remember right, Nausicaa wasn't released as a Studio Ghibli production, and yet it's generally considered to be a Ghibli film.

11.10.2008, 12:26 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

I just looked at my copy of 'Nausicaa' and can not see anything that appears to be a Ghibli logo or name as it appears on other DVD's that do have the logo/name...

11.10.2008, 06:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's a vid of cagliostro for those of you who haven't seen it. I was dissapointed that the end was cut off though...*sigh*

Third time warning, no posting of links to copyrighted materials.

I like Cagliostro 'cause it has jazzy music! YAY!

Check out my music:

11.11.2008, 10:51 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks