QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Castle of Cagliostro
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Castle of Cagliostro » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
But if I remember right, Nausicaa wasn't released as a Studio Ghibli production, and yet it's generally considered to be a Ghibli film.

Generally. I don't consider it as one.

To me, just because it's been released as "Studio XXX release" doesn't make it a product of that company. You definitely won't call Totoro a Disney production, would you?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.12.2008, 10:57 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Of course not. But I still think of Nausicaa as a Ghibli, and can understand people calling Castle of Cagliostro one as well.

Also, Mr. Tall, please could you not post links to ways of illegally watching things?

11.12.2008, 12:21 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaham kinda funny, in a way. I bought a 'Cagliostro' video tape recently, just to be able to see it. then I was browsing thru the local Blockbuster store and the last thing I did was look in their 4 dollar bin. almost the last DVD that I looked at was a 'Cagliostro' so now I also have it on disc, YAY... and it was still in excellent condition...!!

12.09.2008, 11:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay!

Check out my music:

12.18.2008, 12:12 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks