QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Shoujo Manga?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Shoujo Manga? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Shoujo Manga?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Any reccomendations? Something like Kitchen Princess (has anybody besides me ever heard of it?) or Fruits Basket or like Yousuba&! (...i dont think thats a shoujo manga, but its good anyway). Ooh, and majo shoujo is all right too. Umm... yeah! heeh

edit: OOH! and Aqua and Aria!! I like that too!! Even though its slow paced. Probably because its slow paced is why i like it.

Post last edited by animekittynya on 11.09.2008, 01:34 PM.

11.09.2008, 01:32 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have most of the Fruits Basket series myself, up to volume 19.

As for recommendations... well, I quite liked Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend). I've read up to vol. 6 of DNAngel, and that's been very good so far. ^^

My Anime List

11.09.2008, 02:10 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cardcaptor Sakura is always a safe bet. You can't go wrong with that.

I'd recommend the Mimi wo Sumaseba manga the movie was based on as well as the sequel, Someday's Dreamers, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Kare Kano, Nodame Cantabile. And I heard STEP! is good too.

Don't read much, sorry.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.10.2008, 09:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks