QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - "Anime" person?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » "Anime" person? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
But what are the indications of an anime person??

I think that my tattoos kinda give me away.... or when I wear my Totoro shirt... or I talk a lot about Ghibli films that I have seen....

WHAT!!
you have a Totoro shirt too!!!!
lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky

i think of everyone on this forum, im most jealous of you lol

12.10.2008, 12:32 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have multiple Ghibli shirts as well - cafepress.com is a marvelous resource...

12.10.2008, 12:57 AM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have a totoro shirt and i also have a Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya shirt that says "sos", im proud of that

I actually want a Howls one but no luck so far.

Post last edited by T.C. on 12.10.2008, 04:31 AM.

12.10.2008, 04:30 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
I know, but how do you like, pinpoint an "anime person"? I sound dumb.. ah well... I mean, someone asked what foreign language I was taking the other day. And then they guessed Japanese, and they were all like "You seem like an anime person" and I was like "okay..." And then someone called me an anime person later. Leaving me like "What the heck does that MEAN anyway?!?!" I never told anyone that I liked anime really.. soooo...

Yeah. xD

I'm sure it was meant as a slight--and you shouldn't give it much thought. There's no downside to learning a different language--regardless of the motivation. There are, however, many people who lack the self-discipline to do anything in life and will cover up their own inadequacy by deriding those who do try to succeed.

12.27.2008, 04:17 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks