QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1day LEFT for my Orange and gold Dragon HELP PLEASE

12.14.2008, 04:38 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Clicked em Kitsune, good luck!!
Ahhh! Only two clicks for me purple one, have we had many purple hatchlings? I can't remember..

Clicky

12.14.2008, 09:13 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Turnip Yup, I got a purple one. Isn't Vernelle sweet? ^^ My friend Rae had an adult purple one and it was so pretty~!!

@Kitsune Your orange one just grew up when I clicked it. O_O But why isn't it showing up as an adult here..? You need to name it, deary~. ^^

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.14.2008, 12:17 PM.

12.14.2008, 12:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

@Kitsune Your orange one just grew up when I clicked it. O_O But why isn't it showing up as an adult here..? You need to name it, deary~. ^^

Thanx Soooo Much ^^ i just need my other 2 now

12.14.2008, 06:03 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your gold one looks a bit endangered. It hasn't even shown its gender yet!

12.14.2008, 06:07 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. I'm doing what I can for it on the Dragon Incubator forum, golds are rare so it'd be a real pity to lose it.

My Anime List

12.14.2008, 06:12 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They're rare? But I've ignored so many! Dx

12.14.2008, 06:15 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol... golds and silvers are rarities. At first, you get the same impression with the autumn dragons, but I've seen people with 5 in their sig. @_@ I don't think splits are particularly common either. And then of course there's alt blacks and alt vines.

My Anime List

12.14.2008, 06:46 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know much about them. Ooh, someone help with my Autumn. >.< Three days.. It looks so cute grown up. @.@

Wait, so if you freeze them from growing up, does that mean they'll die or stay like that or do you still need that time period? o_O I'm confused..

I love the purple one the most. X3

EDIT: Ooh, ooh, now I really really want a winter dragon! X3 When would those eggs appear~? ^^ I don't mean the obvious.. XD OK, maybe..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.14.2008, 06:51 PM.

12.14.2008, 06:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I think if you freeze them they'll never grow up. Like Peter Pan.

12.14.2008, 06:50 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

So they won't die? o_O Right..?

12.14.2008, 06:52 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Peter Pan doesn't die, does he? Unless Disney changed it...

12.14.2008, 06:52 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm being serious, but lol. XD Next time I find an abandoned hatchling I'll test it out on it.

12.14.2008, 06:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

They don't die, no. ^^ They become just the same as adults as far as that's concerned.

I want a Christmas dragon. And a winter one.

My Anime List

12.14.2008, 06:57 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I didn't know you could get Christmas ones! I want one too!

12.14.2008, 06:58 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A... A Christmas dragon? O.O *big concerned eyes* Excuse me, but what do those look like, and what certain days should I check for one?! Or at least you get one and I'll kidnap it. XD Kidding, as long as one of us gets one I'll be happy. It must be so cute. ^^

12.14.2008, 06:59 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I think they're kinda... red and green and roughly the same shape as autumns?

Grr... why is kitsune's gold not changing?? It's got like 60 clicks.

My Anime List

12.14.2008, 07:11 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMG, Kitsune, why is your gold suicidal?! O_O;;

I clicked it like, over 20 times.. I have free time..

12.14.2008, 10:06 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's grown wings! I think it'll make it.

And yay! My guardian and split have grown up. ^.^ Split still needs a name. Or two names... I'm confused! Do I give it/them two names or one?? o_o

My Anime List

12.15.2008, 03:53 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

ARRRHHH My Gold has 0.4 days left !!! HELP IF YOU CAN PLEASE

Oh btw thanx for all the help on my orange dragon^^

12.15.2008, 11:49 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks