QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You have stolen the following dragons:

Black= 176views, 18uniqueviews, 5clicks
Orange= 107views, 11uniqueviews, 3clicks
White= 20views, 5uniqueviews, 2clicks..

SOOOoooo.... my blak n orange are going to get sick?

*EDIT* I abandoned 2 for a white one and a free space

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 11.26.2008, 01:23 PM.

11.26.2008, 01:22 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I got a pink one last night, that I didn't want, and when I tried to abandon it it said I hadn't had the egg long enough to abandon it. But I tried again this morning and it was fine.

EDIT: DT, yours won't get sick. They don't have 10 times more views that unique views. But they will get sick very soon if you don't get more unique views.

EDIT II: Yes they are going to get sick.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.26.2008, 01:26 PM.

11.26.2008, 01:24 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mwwaaaaahhhh!!!

I need to quickly get egg antidote or dragon potion or somthing....

*looks around*

... . . . Mwaaahh!!

11.26.2008, 01:29 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LOL poor DT

11.26.2008, 01:33 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

I blame KARMA!!

I abandoned two eggs.. and the others get sick!!

hmmph!

11.26.2008, 01:35 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww xD;

i couldnt help reading

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

11.26.2008, 01:38 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I give up on trying to give up on my fourth egg. I'll just put it in my sig now.

11.26.2008, 01:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What I don't get is where all these views come from. I think one of NC's has over 1000 views already. How is that possible? Who's doing all this viewing?

My Anime List

11.26.2008, 01:42 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hahaha I got an abandoned one you see.

So its got plenty of views.

11.26.2008, 01:43 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmm. Still doesn't quite cover all those views IMO. I mean, my click number is normal, everyone's is... but how are loads of other people viewing the eggs?

NC, you might wanna hide your purple and patterned ones soon..

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.26.2008, 01:51 PM.

11.26.2008, 01:48 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What does hiding them do?

11.26.2008, 01:50 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Prevents them from being viewed, so they don't get too many.

My Anime List

11.26.2008, 01:51 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I still don't quite get it... if they hatch after a certain number of days anyway, why does it need views?

11.26.2008, 01:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

But I dont waaaaanna! They might hatch quicker if I get lotsa views ^_^

11.26.2008, 01:53 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Meh, apparently it helps them. That's what it said on the site. I don't think they'd make such a thing of it if it were irrelevant.

They won;t hatch quicker with more views though.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.26.2008, 01:54 PM.

11.26.2008, 01:54 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

"Helps"? That's really unclear.

11.26.2008, 01:55 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Where does it say that?

11.26.2008, 01:56 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wait, I lied. More views might help them hatch faster. But not for certain.

Guys, go read the FAQ!

My Anime List

11.26.2008, 01:56 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

LMAO okay

11.26.2008, 01:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Arren... you can always kill your egg if you want to get rid of it quickly.

My Anime List

11.26.2008, 02:12 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks