QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  EGGSPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

These eggs are cool but why do i always find the dull looking ones.. black & green - omg
I want a bright one with patterns on it aswell.

Maybe i'm a big baby and should stop crying over these eggs!!
Hope they become powerful though..

@FFF: your dragons look awesome! the lil green one reminds of the summoning "Carbuncle" from FFVIII

11.26.2008, 09:15 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um, so is there a trick to getting really pretty eggs? ^^ or is it just pot luck.

And I click on the abandoned eggs bit right? :S

11.26.2008, 11:55 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure, I think it said every hour a bunch of eggs appear in the cave or you could pick an abandoned egg... ive not seen any egg in the cave yet, all mine were abandoned.

*some time after* - YAY an orange one!! but its abandoned...

I saw some in the cave but it keeps saying "This Dragon has already been taken"
*said in a deep american accent*

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 11.26.2008, 12:04 PM.

11.26.2008, 11:58 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've got a purple one and a bright red one and a blue spiraly one like kaz's.

Since I cant use them as a signature. How about I post them in here? That way they wont be irritating anybody either! ^^

And people could come into this thread and click on mine for me? :3

EDIT: I abandoned my red one because im a bad person who is vain and wants a really pretty one

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 11.26.2008, 12:32 PM.

11.26.2008, 12:07 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How did you get them!!!!!!!!!!!!

11.26.2008, 12:12 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

WAAAAA! This is my favourite one >

Im gonna try and get one of the spotty ones now.

Then i'll be satisfied

11.26.2008, 12:12 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

WHAT THE!!!!

Is yours hatching already!!!

I think you can only own four

11.26.2008, 12:15 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

really? maybe i'll sacrifice the life of my purple or red one...

EDIT: See ya later reddie

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 11.26.2008, 12:32 PM.

11.26.2008, 12:27 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

I abandoned my green ones because theyre boring

11.26.2008, 12:41 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I may give my purple one the boot you know

There are too many purples :/

11.26.2008, 12:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You sick people!

I have two. One was a mystery egg, "with a faint green glow".

11.26.2008, 12:46 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

LOL,

Yeah the strange one with the green glow is the black one... I think your red one was NC's, unless she slaughtered hers..

I saw her purple one in there but i dont want it..

*EDIT* @arren18: is your black egg from the cave or was it abandoned? It has no parents lol

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 11.26.2008, 12:53 PM.

11.26.2008, 12:50 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's from the cave.

11.26.2008, 01:02 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

I got a white one!! yay! chiken egg!

11.26.2008, 01:06 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww you guys are so mean! How could you abandon them??

*just abandoned a pink one this morning*

OK, I can't talk...

@ NC - it is just random colours of eggs, they appear every five minutes, and you have to be quick. Best to click on them the moment they appear.

I reckon it's only stolen eggs that are shown to have no parents. Once you have an adult dragon, you can breed it. Only bred eggs show parents, grandparents etc.

My first one was an abandoned egg. I stole the other two.

My Anime List

11.26.2008, 01:13 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

How long do you have to wait before you can abandon one...?

11.26.2008, 01:15 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mm... 8 hours I think. If you go to the dragon cave homepage and click on the link to forum, you'll find an FAQ about that kind of stuff there.

ALSO, be careful guys, if a dragon egg gets over 10 times more views than unique views, the hatchlings will get ill!

My Anime List

11.26.2008, 01:17 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

8 hours??? DDDx

11.26.2008, 01:20 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I might be wrong, go look in the FAQ.

Why, what egg do you want to abandon?

My Anime List

11.26.2008, 01:21 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

LOL but I abandoned one of my eggs?

11.26.2008, 01:21 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks