QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

eh?

11.27.2008, 11:43 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

err..what don't you get?

Clicky

11.27.2008, 11:46 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You laugh at my pretty rock but its still getting lotsa clicks all my eggs are.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 11.27.2008, 11:47 AM.

11.27.2008, 11:46 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think its just people who see your eggs then click them that counts, u could put them in anywhere in the tinternet..

11.27.2008, 11:48 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ohh my puny 26 clicks on my green one looks bad in comparison to yours!! Bah, i retract my insult on your rock

Clicky

11.27.2008, 11:49 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^_^ My rocks lurvely.

11.27.2008, 11:52 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Totoro
@arren18: you might wanna delete the first two eggs off your sig cause they don't seem to exist mate..

Because they're hidden. And I'm unhiding them now anyway.

11.27.2008, 11:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Totoro
@arren18: you might wanna delete the first two eggs off your sig cause they don't seem to exist mate..

Because they're hidden. And I'm unhiding them now anyway.

Which ones you're favourite? ^^

11.27.2008, 11:59 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't have a favourite. I'm a good parent!

11.27.2008, 12:07 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I don't have a favourite. I'm a good parent!

Its the red one isnt it?

11.27.2008, 01:54 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay, I have eggs!

But I want prettier ones... gaah...

Ah well! Yay1

11.27.2008, 04:48 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Wahey! My rocks already got its first crack ^_^

EDIT: Scratch that wahey. They're just pixels. Not love.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 11.27.2008, 05:52 PM.

11.27.2008, 05:42 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

@Nausicaa_Cat: How do you know its pixels it looks like a scratch to me! Also, what is that other thing (Scorchia level 10 it says) that youve got? Whatever it is i fed it anyway 8]

Waah, can't find any prettier eggs for my collection...

Clicky

11.27.2008, 05:58 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, pinky's cracking. It shall be born tomorrow and I shall name it Revontulet! ^^ My favourite Finnish word.. XD The only finish word I know.. And I dunno if it's spelt correctly.. It's supposed to mean aurora borealis..

I won't get anymore eggs until they're all adults. ^^ Please keep clicking them as I do yours. If they grow up I'll be extremely pleased.

11.27.2008, 06:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by turniphead1
@Nausicaa_Cat: How do you know its pixels it looks like a scratch to me! Also, what is that other thing (Scorchia level 10 it says) that youve got? Whatever it is i fed it anyway 8]

Waah, can't find any prettier eggs for my collection...

Scorchia is a thing called a Valenth. Same principle as the eggs but with prettier graphics and depending on what you feed them they look different. They're nice

11.27.2008, 06:14 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I might get one, but I think my four eggs are enough to deal for the moment. ^^'

@ FFF - your hatchlings are cuteee! I like the silvery-blue one, Aloysius.

My Anime List

11.27.2008, 06:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
I might get one, but I think my four eggs are enough to deal for the moment. ^^'

Aw, thanks. ^^ They'll be adults one day soon. I wonder what the heck pinky will look like. o_O

Aloysius sounds like Owlicious. XD

11.27.2008, 11:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

Aw, thanks. ^^ They'll be adults one day soon. I wonder what the heck pinky will look like. o_O

Aloysius sounds like Owlicious. XD

The pinky one is really cute! Only dragon that actually LOOKS like a girl lol. Even when its grown up it looks a lot smaller then the other grown up dragons ^^ its sweet.

11.28.2008, 05:52 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ookini~. ^^ I had to name it Barako because the other name was taken. >.<

Aww, I hope they get to grow up... They haven't too many clicks.. OK, well it's near 2000 so I think they will. ^^ Only pinky and blacky are over 2000.

11.28.2008, 04:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw man, mine have hardly any clicks at all compared to the rest of you.

My Anime List

11.28.2008, 04:41 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks