QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - A story Im starting out Please Read and Post opions
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » A story Im starting out Please Read and Post opions » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.24.05
  A story Im starting out Please Read and Post opionsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Melfina Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am formulating a story. In my story there are two groups of people. The Faras (a race of nymth like beings with dragonfly wings live in tree top villages eat fruits and various tree dwelling animals very social the females hair is long and usally blue, red or yellow in hue eyes are almost always green or blue males hair is normally brown or black eyes are allways blue all are usally tall fair skined and elf like ears and facial features many females wings have a glowing like ora to them males wings are clear) and the Naras ( a race of anphibic creatures in behavior not apperance they live in dry and moist places similar to mermaids but without the tails their skin is a sea foam color hair the shade and consitancy of seaweed they have large eyes and are excenlent swimers of course many have webed fingers and toes in the water and sapian like hands and toes on land they eat an abundece of shellfish and low growing fruits males are generally 5"5 to 6'5 females 5' to 6' they also have elfan features) tell me what you think and any ideas you have for a possible plot

02.25.2005, 04:17 PM Melfina is offline   Profile for Melfina Add Melfina to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spelled as nymphs

Ah well, sounds likes a weird blend of The Secret Of The Nymph and Blue Submarine No. 6 which doesn't exactly goes down well with me.

Actually, sounds a lot like the H.G. Wells's novel The Time Machine.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.28.2005, 12:35 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
the_baron's_girl
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.27.05
A Plot!! With thoughs Characters!?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by the_baron's_girl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow. . .thoughs are some weird creatures. . .usually when I make up creatures I make the plot first then the people or in this case creatures. . .but what it sounds like is you have very limited plot ideas with these creatures. . .most likely they'll end up fighting for some reason. . .not very original if ya ask me. . .

Someday I will find my Baron. . .

03.27.2005, 04:36 PM the_baron's_girl is offline   Profile for the_baron's_girl Add the_baron's_girl to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks