QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - NARUTO!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » NARUTO!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahaha, I mean it all with love to be fair I used to watch a bit of the early on Naruto, and it really isn't as bad as we like to make out, it's more the culture around it that's fun to insult

07.30.2010, 03:09 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@NC : lol yeah, cosplay a step too far maybe ? !! I never had the want to watch it (do know who the main characters are though) but I guess I can't rule it out ... Also someone, may have been Roar again said the Sasuke fangirls scare the hell out of him ... Kinda rolled round the floor at that point

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

07.30.2010, 03:41 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think Ayami has Naruto season one on DVD somewhere... I think it was about the first anime she watched after most of the Ghiblis.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.30.2010, 09:29 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Speaking of the original Naruto series, apparently there was/is a rerun called Naruto Shounen-hen. I never heard about it though, weird.

08.02.2010, 05:01 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sure it wasn't Shippuden? Haven't heard of that other one...

My Anime List

08.02.2010, 05:18 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nope...it's recut and with different OPs and ENs and less fillers. I found the new music but that's about it. So strange. I wonder if it got scrapped? What with Shippuden running?

08.02.2010, 05:49 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks