QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #7
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #7 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I loved watching her face, for the obvious reasons of course but also for how it changed so fast. Various expressions moved over it now so quickly: cute, assertive, silly, mischievous. All at once in a lovely mixed up tumble that made me melt. Everything she did made me melt. She could stand and rage and curse at me and I'd be helpless. But when she did this, changing her moods in an instant I knew I was in love. I was pulled in a dozen directions at once and all of them amazing.

She stood up and shook her head, deliberately I know. I got a face full of fragrant hair and almost collapsed on the spot. A picture of one of those anime boys with a nosebleed popped into my head. Little monkey. That was deliberate. Doing that where I can't respond. I'll get you... I'll...

I put thoughts of my response aside, this was not the place for them, and felt her hand travel down my arm to hold my wrist and tug. I went, following happily, my arm still in hers, my skin under my shirt still tingling from her touch.

We got out in the corridor and moved quickly between groups of people, she still rushed along and tugged me with her, while I was happy to go.

At the main entrance we changed shoes quickly and I finished first. Now it was my turn to reach for her arm and this time I took her hand and squeezed, turning playfully and running for the steps.

"Come on! I'm starving!" I ran outside and down to the street turning out of the gate and along towards the shopping mall. I slowed down to a walk and found we were still holding hands... I looked at her.

Her hair looked beautiful today. It was a beautiful colour, thick and heavy. I wanted to touch.

"I'm glad you changed your hair. I like it this way. It's lovely. It looks... you look... prettier."

05.30.2009, 07:16 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
NON-PLAYER CHARACTER
Calcifer

Registration Date: 09.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ENOMOTO REI

I smiled and stood up, nodding gratefully to Makoto-Kouchou-Sensei for his kindness in granting the interview.

"It has been a while since we last spoke, you have not changed Sensei, still as gracious as ever. For your assistance in this meeting, I thank you very much. It will help me get to know my new student sooner."

He stood up too, though his smile was more controlled. "My pleasure Enomoto-san. It is my great regret that the school lost you as a teacher but I trust you are doing well now?"

"Indeed, Sensei, thank you for asking. I am quite well these days and the private tutoring keeps my mind alert. Once again, thank you. I am sorry if my request to see you was an imposition."

"Not at all, you are most welcome. Did you wish to speak with the student while you are here?"

"May I? That might help. Though some students who take individual tutoring may wish to keep that private. Peer pressure and all that."

"Of course. I understand. And for the other business - thank you also."

"Other business?" I was sure what he was alluding too, my letter had never been answered but both of us knew the situation, "I do not know what you mean, Sensei." I smiled warmly and shrugged the subject aside. Not now.

He opened the door and I made my exit, the slim file under my arm.

"Please - there is no need to see me out. I remember the way." Taking my leave I went along the corridor. The lunch bell rang and within seconds the corridors teemed with students. It felt good to be back in school. I missed the crowds and noise and energy.

But I had more important work to do.

I strode towards the main entrance and found myself passing through the locker area bustling with young people.

05.30.2009, 02:48 PM NON-PLAYER CHARACTER is offline   Profile for NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Add NON-PLAYER CHARACTER to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just as we were about to leave, I heard another voice approaching our little group.

quote:
"Hey, wait up! Can I join you guys?"
Turning round, I saw Aoi's shadow sprawled onto the floor. I was smiling by the time I looked up to her face; she looked quite happy too. In an odd way, I felt warm inside just seeing her. It's a bit of a weird thing to be connected by... but it's better than nothing.

Tanaka answered before I had thought through a response, and then we continued on our way. I didn't say much as we headed towards the shoe lockers. As per usual. Once we were there, Tanaka spoke up again.

quote:
"So, sun or shade?"
"I think I probably prefer shade," I said without even thinking. Where did that come from? "Ah... but... I don't mind really."

05.30.2009, 06:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Chan-kun tte dou iu imi?"

Probably because she was already strides away from me, or my awkwardness lowered my voice volume, but she did not seem to hear me.

I sighed. Times like this I wished my name was more japanese-like. Or maybe I should have done what Akira had said; change my nickname to Ikkun at least. 'Chan' is for girls, he said.

Whatever. I sensed the change in mood in her anyway.

My strides were long and fast, so even Miyamoto bouncing energetically forward was hardly a pace I could not keep up with. We reached the shed soon where Sadoru was waiting.

I dropped myself beside him before blurting out, "I think I made a bad first impression."

[Tech note: The '-chan' is already a suffix, adding a '-kun' suffix makes no sense.]
[Translation: "What is "Chan-kun" supposed to mean?"]

05.31.2009, 12:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Mai-chi exclaimed,
"Of course, we were just planning on going outside."

"Hai!" I smiled and nodded. Standing next to Mai-chi was instant and deep acceptance, guaranteed. I pictured myself walking with Mai and these two, and chatting, and laughing, and giggling. The picture of it made me smile. I'd seen so many groups like us, walking the halls, but to my delight I was in one of them now.

And Kazuo-san didn't seem to mind me very much at all. Maybe I'm just blowing all of this business out of proportion. Sometimes I felt totally alien, but at times like these, I wondered if maybe the barriers were all in my head. I just smiled again.

Mai-chi must have picked up on my out-of-the-ordinary mood. Hers was genuine concern, which warmed me from the inside out. So I gave her back a genuine smile, delivering my subtle message through the gesture.

No cause for alarm. I'm just in a good mood today.

And Hibiki too. Today I'm with friends.

Mai-chi asked about where we should go, and Hibiki suggested the shade. I agreed.
"I'm with Hibiki-kun... I feel like keeping cool," I replied. Trees were nice, and it was probably a better idea in general, too.

Poor Sadoru... I'll have to surprise him after school then. The thought made me smile too.

After I put my heavy physics book safely away, and laced up my shoes, I noticed something different about the way I was walking. Something odd; it was hard to place at first. I watched Mai's steps, then I looked down at mine.

I was happy.

Swish.

05.31.2009, 02:13 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was happily leaning back on the bench with closed eyes thinking of... someone... when footsteps approached rapidly. I opened one eye and peered in that direction.

The new girl came bounding towards me, Icchan right beside her, almost racing? - running - are you racing each other? - like it was some kind of competition.

How cute. Like little kids.

Icchan made it first and plopped down beside me. That left a space on my other side and on his other side... would have been more polite to leave a gap in the middle so she can talk to us both...

So I did. Opening the other eye and slowly turning my head I shifted along to leave a space between us for... what was her name? Miyamoto-san.

quote:
"I think I made a bad first impression."
"Is that so? Not intending to break the habit of a lifetime today then?" I stretched my arms out along the back of the bench and grinned at Miyamoto, while with the hand nearest Icchan flicking my index finger against his ear, stinging it.

I gave him a "you goon!" look.

"Alright? He didn't eat you alive then?" I looked up at Miyamoto, trying my best to ignore how short the school uniform skirt was.

05.31.2009, 05:28 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
NON-PLAYER CHARACTER
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ENOMOTO REI

As I passed through the locker area, smiling kindly at a few faces that turned to look at me I noticed one group... or rather within one group I noticed a thick mop of completely white hair. I only know one albino and though I do not know him very well yet, surely it must be...?

"Satomi-san?" I went over. The group turned to look at me as I approached. "Satomi-san! It is you! Konnichiwa! O-genki desu ka?" I stopped beside them, smiling warmly, wanting him to be at ease.

This could be a little awkward but he was a mature young man, no reason this should embarrass him.

05.31.2009, 06:49 AM NON-PLAYER CHARACTER is offline   Profile for NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Add NON-PLAYER CHARACTER to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Alright, so shade it is," I was confirming when I noticed a woman making her way towards us. She didn't look like a teacher - at least not like any teacher I'd ever seen. And she didn't look much like anyone's parent either.

"Hey, who do you think that is?" I whispered to the three around me, nodding in the direction of the woman. They turned to look, just as she called out.

quote:
"Satomi-san! It is you! Konnichiwa! O-genki desu ka?"

Kazuo knows her? I thought to myself as I stepped back with a polite smile and let him speak.

05.31.2009, 02:08 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was daydreaming a little when Mai said something I didn't hear and the others all looked round at something, or someone, behind us. I followed suit, curious. And turned away very quickly.

Yes, I recognised that person. It was quite hard not to. That makes two of you then. I edged behind Hibiki in a vain attempt to look inconspicuous, but it was too late.

quote:
"Satomi-san?"
That was her voice. I turned round to see her approaching with a pleasant smile.
quote:
"Satomi-san! It is you! Konnichiwa! O-genki desu ka?"
"Enomoto-sensei, konnichiwa. Genki desu, anata wa?" Was it really essential that you came here today? I did my best to reflect her smile. Her air of friendliness would ordinarily have made it very easy, but right now I could almost feel the curious looks from the others. "I, ah, didn't expect to see you in school."

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.31.2009, 03:07 PM.

05.31.2009, 03:06 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
NON-PLAYER CHARACTER
Calcifer

ENOMOTO REI

To my great disappointment the young man seemed to shrink back behind one of his friends. Am I that scary?

quote:
"Enomoto-sensei, konnichiwa. Genki desu, anata wa?"
"Daijoubu," I rejoined happily, hoping to put him at his ease.

quote:
"I, ah, didn't expect to see you in school."
I smiled more broadly, pleased to see him respond likewise though his air of faint unease persisted.

"There is no reason why you should. I did mention to your parents that I would drop by to speak with your headmaster and, well, I was passing." My explanation didn't seem to help calm him. Why was he so on edge? He hadn't seemed this shy at home.

I suddenly found myself giving more explanations, without knowing why. "I would normally arrange to come outside of school hours. This was more convenient, it is on my way back from, ahm, a meeting." I stopped suddenly realising I was going to either bore him or make things worse.

I looked around the group; a pretty girl with long black hair, another more bookish young lady with a rather wild unruly mop but an air of something eager about her and... I frowned as my eyes rested on the fourth student, a boy with brown hair and downcast eyes. I looked at him carefully.

"You must be..." A name almost came, then didn't, "You must be Satomi-san's friends. I am pleased to meet you. I am Enomoto Rei. I teach mathematics." I stopped, realising that Satomi-san may not wish me to say who I was. I glanced back at him and waited to let him say something or end the meeting with polite niceties.

05.31.2009, 05:37 PM NON-PLAYER CHARACTER is offline   Profile for NON-PLAYER CHARACTER Add NON-PLAYER CHARACTER to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Is that so? Not intending to break the habit of a lifetime today then?"
He flicked my ear playfully, but I had to agree, though. I would probably have better luck catching Big Foot than a girl's heart.

I pouted. Monday Blues, and it's not even Monday.

06.01.2009, 10:33 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Ah-ha! Hahaha! Er...?"

I watched with amusement as my fairly innocent remark had a oddly strong effect on her. As her cheeks began to glow like ripe tomatoes I raised an eyebrow but remained silent.

I wonder what is on your mind eh...?

quote:
"Eh?!" I looked around behind me. "Floor's a bit dirty. Wouldn't you rather find a bench? Sadoru's sitting on a bench. He's thinking about. He's.... Erm..."

I frowned, looking around and seeing neither Sadoru nor bench.

A Shadows thing I guess...?

My eyes widened slightly and a smile spread across my face.

That must be nice. To be connected to people like that. Though I suppose it must have its down points sometimes.

quote:
"Hai! I'd love to have lunch with you!"

"Great!" I grinned, falling into step with her. "Is there anyone you fancy sitting with? Or just you and me?"

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 06.02.2009, 02:01 PM.

06.01.2009, 05:03 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
hikari
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hikari Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Outside was beautiful. And she wasn't shrugging off my hand, which somehow made it more beautiful. I know I should let go...but what's the harm, really? So I held on and we walked in a comfortable silence for a moment. When she spoke, it wasn't what I was expecting.

quote:
"I'm glad you changed your hair. I like it this way. It's lovely. It looks... you look... prettier."

I didn't quite know how to respond. People didn't say things like that about me and if they did, never to me. It was a bit overwhelming, the way she looked at me. Like I was someone. Someone important.

I mumbled a thank you as I fought a losing battle with the blush that was threatening to rise up. And then, because she deserved better, "It's for you. You said, well. You know."

And my voice rose by the end of that, defiant without reason.

06.02.2009, 03:26 PM hikari is offline   Profile for hikari Add hikari to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I suddenly realised what I had said. Chi's look of puzzlement made it awkward. I forgot that people don't see and hear the same things I do. I could never get my head around that.

Wonder what it's like, being all alone in your head?

Then it struck me. Sadoru! He's... like... no-one. No-one important at all! Why am I seeing him? As these thoughts bounced round my head I was staring wide-eyed at Chi. Something was wrong here. Umm, no, not wrong... different.

Then she smiled. It was a lovely smile and made me smile too.

quote:
"Great! Is there anyone you fancy sitting with? Or just you and me?"
"Ooooh, no, I'd love to sit with you and me but if you wanted to find someone else that'd be lovely too! I like being around people." I was edging closer to her and didn't realise I was beaming up at her, "I've never had proper friends before until I came here so yes! I'd love to sit with anyone if you would! Let's go and get our lunches and go outside! It'll be like an adventure!" At the end of that I drew in breath for the first time in about a minute then bounced up on my toes.

"Yay!" I grinned at her, "Come on, we can talk about kissing!" and started off at a half-run.

06.02.2009, 04:00 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As she muttered something in reply I looked down at her. She looked... I don't know... surprised by my compliment as though she wasn't used to getting them, which seemed crazy because she should get compliments all the time on how lovely she looked.

I wasn't looking where we were going, I was watching her face, watching the emotions. I was totally drawn in.

She even blushed a little. Oh, my! Beautiful!

We were crossing the road and I tripped as we went up the other kerb. I squeezed her hand as I stumbled and then was fine again.

Very fine.

quote:
"It's for you. You said, well. You know."
She lifted her head and stuck her chin out a little and gave me that look, like some of the ones she gave me when we fought. My tummy flipped over inside.

We reached the restaurant. I held the door open with an outstretched arm while drawing her through with my other hand so she'd have to scoot under my arm.

As she went past I breathed against her hair, "Arigato."

I steered her over to a booth in one corner and offered her the choice of seats. When she'd sat down I had a problem. I tapped my lips with a finger. "I don't know whether to sit next to you so I can be next to you, or opposite so I can look at you. Hmm." I made a big pretence at how hard the choice was then bounced down on the bench seat beside her and shuffled up close so we touched. I wriggled happily against her.

I smiled at her, "Choose whatever you like. I want to treat you."

06.02.2009, 04:17 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She explained her presence here, thoroughly. I nodded at the right times, maintaining a small smile throughout. I didn't doubt that it was perfectly normal in the circumstances for her to be here like this, it just felt weird that she was... finding out about me. Looking at records, speaking to people. Like I was being spied on.

quote:
"You must be..."
And so, she introduced herself to the others, exacerbating the situation somewhat. Defeated, I decided then that there was no point in hoping to hide the facts any more. They would probably have figured it out by now anyway. Out of politeness, I introduced them to her, indicating them each in turn. "This is Tanaka-san, Takako-san, and Hissori-san." I glanced between the three of them, keeping eye contact to a minimum. "Enomoto-sensei will be tutoring me in maths for a while."

06.02.2009, 05:11 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
yoshiko
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoshiko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Icchan seemed to interpret "keep up" as "let's have a race", as he strode along beside me and launched himself at the bench his friend... oh no, what was his name again? was sitting on. Icchan announced that he'd made a bad impression and I resisted the temptation to remind him I was still there. The guy with the spiky hair made some space and after a moment spoke to me.

quote:
"Alright? He didn't eat you alive then?"
I grinned and was about to give a cheeky reply when I spotted Icchan looking a bit grumpy and changed my mind. "Nope! Everything was juuust fine. I don't really see why you think you made a bad impression, Icchan..."

I spontaneously did a twirl and looked up into the blue sky. The sun was shining and the weather was showing no sign of changing any time soon. I think everything's going to be alright.

"Anyway!" I continued, returning to the real world and taking the available seat between the boys, "I'm forgetting about lunch."

I gave Icchan that nudge in the ribs belatedly. "Maybe you didn't eat me alive because you were too hungry for this, hmm?"

Not wanting to ignore the other boy completely, I turned to him and held out a hand, ready to pull it away the moment he tried to shake it. "I'm not sure we were introduced properly. Well... I've forgotten your name at least... sorry about that. Do I get a second chance?"

Post last edited by yoshiko on 06.02.2009, 06:20 PM.

06.02.2009, 06:18 PM yoshiko is offline   Profile for yoshiko Add yoshiko to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Mai whispered, "Hey, who do you think that is?"

A teacher I hadn't seen before came to approach us. Or at least she seemed like a teacher. And Kaz clearly recognized her.

But, from his rather strained-sounding words, and her comfortable reply, she didn't appear to be a teacher. Tutor?

quote:
"You must be Satomi-san's friends. I am pleased to meet you. I am Enomoto Rei. I teach mathematics."
I gave a polite, slight bow as Kazuo introduced me. "Hajimemashite, Enomoto-sensei. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu."

Tutor.
Kazuo seemed pretty uncomfortable with the situation. I wasn't sure why; she seemed to be a pretty friendly person. It might have just been odd for him to see her in school. I guess that would be a little startling...

Maybe a quick getaway was in order?

"Ah, Enomoto-sensei, shitsurei shimasu. We're just on our way outside..." I trailed off politely but hintingly.

[trans: "Pleased to meet you."; "excuse me"]

Post last edited by Mush on 06.02.2009, 11:19 PM.

06.02.2009, 11:18 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Ooooh, no, I'd love to sit with you and me but if you wanted to find someone else that'd be lovely too! I like being around people." she said, edging closer to me smiling. "I've never had proper friends before until I came here so yes! I'd love to sit with anyone if you would! Let's go and get our lunches and go outside! It'll be like an adventure!

"No..." I said quietly "I never had any friends either."

I was always too afraid. Afraid that if I got too close to people my panic attacks would start again.

It's nice to have friends. It's hard to be alone. Isn't it Na-chan?

"And yep! I love a good adventure." I laughed, clutching my books closer to my chest and twisting my body back and forth happily.

quote:
"Yay!Come on, we can talk about kissing!

I followed after her, skipping to keep up. "Kissing?" I asked, unable to keep my curiousity from my voice "Who've you been kissing Na-chan? Seisaku-kun?"

As I said his name I expected a twinge, a something but there was nothing except perhaps a small sense of loss.

I wonder what happened to all those feelings I used to get around him. That bottled up excitement...

An image of a certain shy smiling mouth creeped into my mind and I smiled in response.

Maybe they've simply changed person.

I impulsively grabbed Na-chans free hand and stepping up my pace tugged her along after me giggling "Come on! Let's find the others."

06.03.2009, 11:01 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"No... I never had any friends either."
Eh? Why not?

Ask later.

I ran ahead not thinking about what I was saying. {{ this is usual }} when she caught me up.

quote:
"Kissing? Who've you been kissing Na-chan? Seisaku-kun?"
She grabbed my hand and I squeezed it and she tugged me onwards faster, "Kissing?! Did I say kissing? I never said that!"

{{ you did }}

"I did?"

{{ forty-two seconds ago }}

"Oh. I didn't mean to."

{{ ... }}

"Er... yes. Kissing. Me? Well... haha..." I was incapable of lying. I had never told a lie in my life. I was just forgetful sometimes.

I giggled and shrugged it off and then Chi pulled harder. I almost flew.

"Aaay! Yaay!" She was laughing and I laughed with her.

quote:
"Come on! Let's find the others."
"Yatta!" We ran up the stairs to grab our lunch boxes but there was no-one in homeroom I knew well and then ran down again laughing all the way towards the main entrance.

"Who did you want to find? Some of them are getting their shoes on and talking to... oh!"

Oh?

Post last edited by natsuba on 06.03.2009, 02:08 PM.

06.03.2009, 02:07 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks