QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - HELP!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions HELP!!! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.17.05
  HELP!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sky_Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

how can i find the song from Nausicaa that is sung by what it sounds like, a little child but it has no words just the little kid going la la la orsomething and it comes on when Nausicaa sunk into the quick sand and ended up in that glassy looking place but she's asleep and in her dream the song starts playing

03.17.2005, 07:36 PM Sky_Angel is offline   Profile for Sky_Angel Add Sky_Angel to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think the track you want is "Ohmu to no Kouryuu." A more complete version of the music is the one in the ending called "Nausicaa Requiem." You may download them here:

http://bestanime.com/newAniData/aniInfo....mp;dataMode=snd

03.18.2005, 02:15 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Sky_Angel
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.17.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sky_Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thank you but i can't download or it crashes my computer no matter what kind of download it is

03.18.2005, 05:48 PM Sky_Angel is offline   Profile for Sky_Angel Add Sky_Angel to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sky_Angel
thank you but i can't download or it crashes my computer no matter what kind of download it is

In that case why not just buy the CD?

http://cdjapan.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TKCA-72717

03.18.2005, 11:10 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

i wasnt able to succeed from the link, too.
i succeeded when i tried to enter from top of the site.

that sight is dazzlingl.
i refer there before buying CD. thank you.

03.19.2005, 09:11 AM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
the_baron's_girl
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by the_baron's_girl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I go to Border's to buy all of Hayao Miyazaki's music! . . .I need to go and get the soundtrack for The Cat Returns. . .

Someday I will find my Baron. . .

03.27.2005, 04:15 PM the_baron's_girl is offline   Profile for the_baron's_girl Add the_baron's_girl to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

quote:
Originally posted by the_baron's_girl
I go to Border's to buy all of Hayao Miyazaki's music! . . .I need to go and get the soundtrack for The Cat Returns. . .

Hehe the soundtrack CD of _Neko_ is also on my wish list. I listened to it once and get hooked. I wonder have you listened to that CD? There are as many as, eh, 5 tracks after Kaze ni naru (the ending theme). It seems that they have never appeared in the movie. Maybe they are image music? After all there is no image CD of the movie.

25.風になる
26.バロン (ボーナストラック)
27.猫王 (ボーナストラック)
28.ハルのブギ (ボーナストラック)
29.パストラーレ - 牧歌 (ボーナストラック)
30.ハルのおもいで (ボーナストラック)

In any case, the CD is highly recommended.

03.28.2005, 04:32 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

That is very strange, because in order to surf the net, you need to be able to download and upload in the first place. That's the idea behind the internet in the first place.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.01.2005, 10:10 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks