QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - avatars
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » avatars » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dude, your avatar is SOOOO cute!! I've never seen that picture before! Any chance of posting the image on here so we can get a better look?

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.22.2006, 12:14 PM.

06.22.2006, 12:13 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
ting
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ting Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

how you upload picture from you hard drive?
sorry... really no good on computer

06.22.2006, 02:24 PM ting is offline   Profile for ting Add ting to your buddy list Homepage of ting Add ting to your contact list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey ting,

Don't worry about not being great on the p.c, all the stuff I'm telling you now, I was told by someone else when I first came here!
To get pics on the forum, I go to
http://imageshack.us/
If you go on there, it says Upload File in the middle of the page. Press Browse and you can look for pics on your hard drive. When you've done that, click Host It!. Wait a min, and it'll bring up some URL'S, just click and copy the one that says Hotlink For Forums. Then, when writing in a thread, paste the URL you've just copied into the message! Eh, voila!!

Any probs, let me know!!

06.22.2006, 04:03 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ting! that avatar u got is sooo kawaii!!! i love it!! lolz ^.^

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

06.22.2006, 11:53 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
ting
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ting Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

spiritedsen, the problem is i can't geet on to the website, guess i will have to wait until i back to hongkong and do it at home, i am sorry to tell you that.
Thx Sunchaser, i love it,too!!
i am sure that i will upload it whenever i am back, so whoever like it can saved it in their computer!

06.25.2006, 04:37 PM ting is offline   Profile for ting Add ting to your buddy list Homepage of ting Add ting to your contact list
ting
Kodama

[IMG]http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/6929/totoropicture141dw.th.jpg" border=0>[/IMG]

finally got it... hope it work

06.28.2006, 11:30 AM ting is offline   Profile for ting Add ting to your buddy list Homepage of ting Add ting to your contact list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

YAY ting!! It works perfectly, thanks so much, it's such a great pic!
I knew you'd do it, glad you managed to sort it out!

06.28.2006, 01:53 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hooray! Good job! Glad u figured it out! the pic's soo kawaii! hee

06.28.2006, 07:45 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Sunchaser
Totoro

Anime/Design SitesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just thought that I'd post up some more links to sites with anime avatars...and other stuff:

www.angelette.com

http://komettails.net/

http://night-frost.org/

http://crystal-kiss.net/

http://ed.myprayerbeads.org/

That's probably enough for now....I can post more links later.

Enjoy!

06.28.2006, 08:35 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Sunchaser, like your new sig! Your new avatar's pretty sweet too...didn't you have that little licking cat before? (that was so kawaii)! Cheers for all the sites! I just got a super sweet Metropolis WinAmp skin from the first link, it's soo cool!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.28.2006, 09:14 PM.

06.28.2006, 09:04 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Thanks SpiritedSen! The licking cat was very kawaii, but that wasn't my avatar. I think it was lindseybermudez's avatar..I love it though. My avatar before was the green avatar with San laughing...but I got kinda bored with it, and I found a bunch of new avatars, so I thought I'd shake things up a bit. LOL

Glad you liked the sites! I got my signature from the first site too...pretty awesome huh? Hee Hee ^.^

Post last edited by Sunchaser on 06.28.2006, 09:17 PM.

06.28.2006, 09:15 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Ooops! You've got a much better memory than I have! I remember your old one now, but I really like your new one! I guess you thought you'd Carpe Diem and get an new avatar!! lol!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.28.2006, 09:42 PM.

06.28.2006, 09:19 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

SpiritedSen: Exactly, although I wasn't thinking of the exact phrase carpe diem at the time...

06.28.2006, 09:37 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

BTW, isn't this avatar soooo kawaii? Remind me what she's out of...my memory is like a sieve!!

06.28.2006, 09:43 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Yay! VERY VERY Kawaii!!!! Hmm..I don't know what it's out of...Where'dja get it?

06.28.2006, 09:53 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

I got it from this avatar site;
http://www.egs-avatars.com/e_gs_images/d...anime/index.php
It's not that great a site, but frankly, that cute little cat girl makes up for it!
Glad you liked it...does anyone else know what it's out of?

06.28.2006, 11:42 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Yatta! SpiritedSen! I found the name of the anime...apparently it's called Digi Charat. I have saved a couple banners/signatures/avatars from Digi Charat..notice my new signature and avatar? See the resemblance?

Kawaii!

Post last edited by Sunchaser on 06.29.2006, 09:47 PM.

06.29.2006, 08:36 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Totally kawaii sunchaser!! Glad to see you liked the pic I posted so much!! Have you managed to watch the cartoon? I bet it's sooooooo kawaii!!

06.30.2006, 04:32 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

nope! haven't watched it yet, but I'm getting there...

^.^

06.30.2006, 05:10 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Sunchaser, found out a little bit about Digi Charat;

Di Gi Charat (Pronounced: 'dee-jee sha-ray') was originally a mascot for a chain of stores called Gamers. Eventually, Di Gi became very popular, and was given her own television series in 1999. The series consists of 16 episodes of 4 to 7 minutes in length each episode. In 2000, Di Gi Charat had a summer series, which consisted of four episodes, ranging from 15-17 minutes in length each.
I looked on YouTube, but could only find this, not sure if it's all of episode one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A49w4n_Sd...at%20episode%20
Found some wicked pics I thought you might like too, they're so kawaii!!

Petit Charat...click it, it's SOOO KAWAIIII!!

07.04.2006, 05:06 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks