QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - avatars
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » avatars » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  ]
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

youre funny

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.05.2006, 06:12 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, thanks.
My friends think I just have a very bad sense of
humour.
I've asked one of them to join, but I don't think
he has yet...

10.05.2006, 06:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hee

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.05.2006, 06:25 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I need to sign up my friend.

10.06.2006, 07:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Porcillio Rosso
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.06.06
  i need help with avatarPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Porcillio Rosso Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey guys ive been trying to put my pics on heer but it wont let me umm helm me plz private message me or aim me at Temocx thank you guys i have soem pic i want to put on my page ill give them to u guys and u guys can edit them to right size thank you again

11.06.2006, 10:35 PM Porcillio Rosso is offline   Profile for Porcillio Rosso Add Porcillio Rosso to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Temocx
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

k im getting ticked off, why can't i upload avatars anymore? i tried smaller than 100x100 and still no luck. sanfan not happy .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.07.2006, 06:55 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Not going to change mine.
Is my curse rubbing off on people.
WAA!! Now I really do sound like Tamaki!
I like mine! I know a website where you can find
all kinds, at 100x100!
I've got zillions to choose from!
Yeah!!
Honey happy!

11.07.2006, 07:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
k im getting ticked off, why can't i upload avatars anymore? i tried smaller than 100x100 and still no luck. sanfan not happy .

same here mate, this sucks totally.

11.08.2006, 04:56 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh,I'll try, but I might lose Fai!
Any of ya's want me to try?
Cause, I won't unless I find a picture of
Neko and Fai that'll make me happy..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.10.2006, 08:01 PM.

11.08.2006, 07:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im currently looking into the prob, havent figured out why all the sudden it doesnt work ><

11.11.2006, 04:49 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, I won't change mine til you do.
Besides, I like mine!

11.11.2006, 07:00 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks