QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Rocket List
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » The Rocket List » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The thing about internet anonymity, Kemi, is that you are anonymous.

And btw,

quote:
Originally posted by Kemi
and with them, i would also like to put Tokio Hotel on a rocket

I think that's one of Ayami's fav bands, lol.

Since we're on a revival state, I'd like to send all parking attendants on a rocket for obvious reasons.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.29.2010, 10:57 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would like to send all antagonistic, bad mannered, smart-mouthed government employee desk jockeys who deal with the public, on a rocket to nowhere so they can talk to each other, endlessly....

01.31.2010, 12:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, personally I think it's not the right way to get in the picture by stealing awesome guitar riffs from other famous bands and to let your record label model you, like they do with Tokio Hotel. I used to like them too, myself, when they weren't well known yet. But now, not anymore, it's too fake and too 'moddeled' for me..

And yes, three cheers for anonimity! But the thing is, her name is so special, I've never heard it before, and my boy knows I'm spending a lot time on this website so otherwise he might found out..haha, but yay! Anonimity is good :-)

Newest one to put on a rocket: bus drivers that arrive too late because of taking a break way too long! Ugh..I hate waiting in the cold..

01.31.2010, 04:55 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks