QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anime
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Anime » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.21.09
AnimePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animatedturnip Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello im new to the forum and would love any help on making a signature and avatar. Thank you in advance for any help.

Im currently watching paprika... reminds me of G.I.T.S... AWSOME!!!!

11.21.2009, 01:53 AM animatedturnip is offline   Profile for animatedturnip Add animatedturnip to your buddy list Send an Email to animatedturnip
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi there new person Making an avatar is pretty easy if you have any photo editing software. just need to crop a pict to get what you want and resample it to 110x110 pixles. then look in your profile, under avatar, chose custom avatar, browse to the picture on your computer and hit save. Need more help, let us know.

If you need a photo editor, google GIMP, it's a good free editor.

Post last edited by oldwrench on 12.01.2009, 04:48 PM.

12.01.2009, 04:47 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks