QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - AMVs
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » AMVs » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  AMVsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Did we have a thread for this? I swear we did but I can't find it now, so I'm guessing we either didn't or it's dead now. xD

Anyways, this is really cool. It's crossover between Avatar and Evangelion. Like I said, cool. And it's well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEvk-XAcR4Y&feature=sub

Also, share more - AMVs are such fun. And so short - the less time consuming a thing is, the better. ^_^

Post last edited by fenkashi on 03.31.2010, 08:01 PM.

03.31.2010, 04:51 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Broken link, Fen?

And also... old thread.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 03.31.2010, 06:49 AM.

03.31.2010, 06:47 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, ok. I knew there was something there but it's 2 years old. And sorry! Don't know what's up with that. This should work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEvk-XAcR4Y&feature=sub

Post last edited by fenkashi on 03.31.2010, 08:01 PM.

03.31.2010, 08:00 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I generally don't like AMV's, but that one was pretty good, clever.

And by the way I thought that AMV stood for Anime Music Video, am I wrong? If so can someone tell me what it means?

thanks!

StuFan out.

(random sign off. Yays!)

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

03.31.2010, 08:20 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, you're right. This is more of a fake trailer but still, kind of similar. There's lip syncing but with dialogue rather than lyrics. xD

03.31.2010, 09:09 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
twirble
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.15.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by twirble Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll post here instead of the old thread- 2 years is necroposting to the extreem.

Natsume Yuujinchou has become an obsession of min of late since I rewatched it recently. If you haven't seen it it is about a boy who can see Youkai but that is where the similarity to hunderds of other anime's ends. I have never seen another series that touched me deeply, inspired me and made me feel happy at the same time.

Here are two AMV's that I think are good advertisements for it.

Glittler in the Air by Jenpai

Maggic Between Us by Cloudstrife

Post last edited by twirble on 04.09.2010, 07:46 AM.

04.09.2010, 07:44 AM twirble is offline   Profile for twirble Add twirble to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
No, you're right. This is more of a fake trailer but still, kind of similar. There's lip syncing but with dialogue rather than lyrics. xD

Thank you for clarifying that for me, fen.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

04.10.2010, 03:08 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sadly your linked AMV has been removed Fen

One of my all time favourites; great linking of images and excellent editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpXwPdJIOJY

EDIT: After much searching I found my all time favourite AMV again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b0IPasqc90

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.12.2010, 02:19 PM.

04.12.2010, 01:07 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Darn. Stupid Avatar clips.

Here it is. Again. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbmPGcrNnQA

I have no time to be clicking on link! But I will look later!

04.12.2010, 05:45 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks