QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Manga Collection!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Manga Collection! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
Manga Collection!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aye up!

Right.. As apart of my business i've started dealing in MANGA COLLECTIONS. What I mean is, I buy and then sell COMPLETE MANGA collections or if your after a certain manga collection then I can get you the complete collection for ALOT less then what you would pay in the shops.

Example: Managed to get a mate BATTLE VIXENS 1 - 15 (Not complete, but the latest) for £52.12, apparently it'll cost something like £120 in town, or thats what I've been told, but alot cheaper none the less.

So.. If your after a certain Manga collection, then why not give me a try? Give us a Manga your after and I'll sort you out with a Quote, then go from there if interested.

You can contact me on my Blog Website: www.mpw3d.co.uk

For anymore info just contact me and I'll sort everything out. OH and for the time being I only post round the UK, only because In don't really know how the postage systems works lol XD

Sorry if it's like spam, but just trying to get peoples attention and bit of business lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.21.2010, 06:57 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No not spam. Just wrong forum.

Btw, you might wanna include shipping fees.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.21.2010, 11:00 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks