QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True!!! (as some of you know, lol)

The person below me does NOT have tattoos...

01.05.2011, 12:06 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. I don't think i'll ever get one either... not my cup of tea

The person below wants it to be spring already

01.05.2011, 12:45 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True i hate the winter DX

The person below does NOT know of Frank Turner.

01.06.2011, 01:15 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Who's he?

The person below prefers indie or foreign films to mainstream hollywood productions.

01.10.2011, 05:34 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True

The person below is hungry

01.10.2011, 02:25 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, though I am ALWAYS hungry

The person below is stressed for something specifically

01.10.2011, 02:30 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, though I am ALWAYS stressed for something specifically. \(T_T)ã‚·

Today it's my term paper.

The person below me is smiling about something a friend said recently.

Post last edited by Mush on 01.11.2011, 12:46 AM.

01.11.2011, 12:46 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...Isn't today the second week of the semester?

And sort of? I mean, now that you've made me think about it. xD

The person below wouldn't mind sharing an apartment with someone they aren't friends with.

01.11.2011, 01:31 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False...

The person below me finds a special signifigence in today's date...1-11-11

01.11.2011, 08:23 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. what about 11/11/11?

The person below is bored and doesn't have much to do.

01.11.2011, 06:18 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I wish.

The person below knows exactly what they'd do if they won the lottery.

01.11.2011, 11:02 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

yep, the regulars would all be joining me at the Ghibli Museum... right??? Then other less important stuff....

the person below me is a workaholic...

01.12.2011, 01:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FALSE, waaaay to slack for my own good, need better work habits..

The person below bought something out of impulse today.

01.12.2011, 03:46 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
husky51
The Old Guy

YES, my lunch... prepared by Chef Irwin over at the hospital restaurant... He generally puts out some mighty tasty food.... Today was not one of his better days... sigh. still good, but.......

the person below me always shops around carefully before making a purchase....

01.13.2011, 02:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Often my indecision can reach ridiculous levels though and I decide to put off buying something until next time, and possibly never bother at all.

The next person frequently reads for pleasure.

01.13.2011, 01:30 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

As frequently as possible.

The person below would rather lie than say something that could hurt another's feelings.

01.13.2011, 09:41 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Difficult, but I am a honest person, so I say false to this.
I would rather tell the truth, even if it hurts someone..it's better to know the truth.

The person below hates his current job

01.14.2011, 09:26 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

False, i don't work.. but i'd like to..

the person below has bad sleeping habits

01.14.2011, 10:48 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

TRUE!!!

the person below loves to just window shop....

01.14.2011, 11:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

False, actually. I blame my parents ... they hate it. xD

The person below would rather camp out than stay in a hotel.

01.15.2011, 06:30 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks