QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False! nice cozy hotel for sure

The person below lives by themself

01.19.2011, 12:03 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False im still a young teenager.

The person below likes RuneScape

01.19.2011, 02:12 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. I use to play like 10 years ago lol

The person below has/had classes today.

01.20.2011, 10:48 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

false

the person below me thinks rye bread toasted with melted butter is just fine for brekky
(specially when you run out of jam , honey or prominte like me)

01.20.2011, 05:19 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True? I don't really like breakfast unless it's served after 10 xP before then, everything tastes the same.

The person below makes playlists to listen to rather than listening to everything on shuffle.

01.20.2011, 11:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. I usually do neither and listen to albums, but you didn't give that option.

The next person feels they need a new computer.

01.21.2011, 06:17 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

true

the person below me wants to punch something

01.21.2011, 06:59 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

meh, probably false. to lazy.

The person below likes vanilla better than chocolate.

01.22.2011, 12:05 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sacrilage. I mean, false.

The person below is replying to this on a laptop.

01.22.2011, 02:02 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True Is there any other kind of computer?

The person below me has had to dig their car out of a snowbank

Im posting this because i just backed into a snow bank and had to get it out I epic failed mightily

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.22.2011, 02:51 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Sigh, very true. I remember one day, I had to dig 3 different cars out, 5 times. And it was so cold.

The person below did not know that there were such things as adultery websites. Like, places that married people use to hook up...WTH. I'm seriously offended by this. Whatever happened to that thing called divorce?

01.22.2011, 03:21 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, never heard of this. It's... more than a little bit strange.

The next person feels they use the computer far too much.

Post last edited by arren18 on 01.22.2011, 08:36 AM.

01.22.2011, 08:35 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True

The person below likes ham sandwidges.

01.22.2011, 02:22 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

False, don't eat ham. xD

The person below would rather give up meat than dessert.

01.22.2011, 03:23 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False...

definitely an avid carnivore here....

The person below me likes to surf...

edit:
ah, the ocean not the web... heh heh)

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.22.2011, 04:25 PM.

01.22.2011, 04:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. Never surfed before. XP It's way too cold for that be pleasant at all at the ocean I'm closest to anyway.

The person below me wants a sandwich.

01.22.2011, 04:30 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, actually, I have never surfed myself... other than body-surfing... the last time I tried it about 10 yrs ago, the wave curled and I didn't.... groan.

====================

answer: True, I have a hamburger sandwich already to munch on.... yummy!

The person below me likes to rollerskate...

01.22.2011, 04:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

False orthough i have allways wanted to take it up.

The person below likes reading over watching films for the night.

01.22.2011, 05:20 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True!! love a good book

The person below wishes it was summer

(I sure do...)

Post last edited by Karawekhime14 on 01.22.2011, 08:15 PM.

01.22.2011, 08:14 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

False! I love me a good winter

The person below has never been on an airplane

01.22.2011, 09:01 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks