QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ponyo DVD intro song :p
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ponyo DVD intro song :p » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.16.10
  Ponyo DVD intro song :pPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Bobofrice Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay im new to this site so i apologize if this has been asked before, but i love almost all music from Ghibli and after un-intentionally being lulled to sleep by the DVD menu music i decided i needed to know what the song is!!! I figure this site is the best place to find out please please let me know!!! thanks!

12.16.2010, 11:34 PM Bobofrice is offline   Profile for Bobofrice Add Bobofrice to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's really hard to narrow down a title from a DVD menu. It would be better if you provide a scene from the movie where you hear the same music. DVDs vary by country and the menu music, if it exists, varies as well.

12.26.2010, 01:02 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Montelban
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.10.17
  DVD menu theme song.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Montelban Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's called "Flash Signal." Part of it is played during the Morse code scene, but you can enjoy the whole song by looking it up on YouTube as Flash Signal Ponyo. Very pretty!

03.10.2017, 02:55 PM Montelban is offline   Profile for Montelban Add Montelban to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good to see you, dballred...

Welcoe to the Tavern, Montelban...

03.11.2017, 11:34 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks